Re: Acidisland (Warned) Griefer in your island

NguyenTranGiaBao wrote:Don't invite player if you dont trust him/her.They will grief if you offline .Make sure to invite someone in your island.Like me I was grief 2 times/ First Time:Epirot /Second time : FlowPower CareFul Guys

Ethan (FlowPower) is a nice person, he would never do that. Besides, if you trusted him, it's kinda your fault for doing so.
Stay Positive, work hard, and make it happen. Never give up on your dreams. Life is full of choices, choose the right ones.
=.= :$ Love y'all <3 .3. -3- .w. -w-

NguyenTranGiaBao wrote:Kawaii I know ,First Time ,I trust FlowPower (Ethan) ,But when he joined our island He grief us ,Make sure to ask him first Kawaii

I joined your island with no negative intentions, but someone killed me while I was afk. I know that I went way overboard, but this problem was solved a long time ago. RedstoneBlastHD and I have already since figured out our differences, and are now great friends again. I did help to get back many of your gold blocks too.

FlowPower wrote:
NguyenTranGiaBao wrote:Kawaii I know ,First Time ,I trust FlowPower (Ethan) ,But when he joined our island He grief us ,Make sure to ask him first Kawaii

I joined your island with no negative intentions, but someone killed me while I was afk. I know that I went way overboard, but this problem was solved a long time ago. RedstoneBlastHD and I have already since figured out our differences, and are now great friends again. I did help to get back many of your gold blocks too.

So who killed you?

NguyenTranGiaBao wrote:
FlowPower wrote:

So who killed you?

I'm not sure, because I was afk soon after joining the island, and came back to the death screen in the water. I was afk on the second floor and came up to see a sign that said "RIP FlowPower".