Factions reset is finally here! Due to a few last-minute bugs (player power, wilderness, etc) we had to delay reset a bit :( That being said the are quite a few changes, you should start by checking out new, updated rules for the Factions server: https://www.extremecraft.net/rules/details/
There are also some new features, over the past few days we already added SandBots, which can now be used on Factions, OpFactions, and Cannoning server. The changes on Factions server...
We've updated FTOP and added Outposts that can be blown up or overclaimed. Outposts spawn with End Crystals that are now included in FTOP. Of course, End Crystals can be blown. Outposts will start spawning in Wilderness once the grace period is over.
Economy and crates were also updated, while Envoy rewards will be changed and updated every now and then. Each Faction now has its own TNT Bank and we added TNT Bank Tool to make your life easier. Last but not least Armor stand/Entity explosions were fixed!
Commands and features:
- Durability bugs were fixed (0 durability blocks etc)
- Updated /me command (it's part of public chat again)
- New Kit: /kit tnttool
- Fixed Captcha bugs and verification, also toned down spam filters a bit
- Fixed /f unclaim all bugs, also only Faction leader can now do /f unclaim all
- Updated Faction MOTD
- Added new commands to manage Faction Access (/f access clear|clearallPlayerclearallFaction)
- Fixed /f who/show
- Added /f rel check
- Territory permission was replaced with two different permissions (Claim and Unclaim)
- Updated /f gui
- Fixed Door top desync bugs
- Added /f chunklist (see list of chunks claimed by your Faction)
- Added new TPA permission
- /f tntfill and /f buytntfill commands were remove (replaced with nearby versions of those commands)
- You can now also use inventory (default) or tntbank parameter on /f tntfill
- Added Ally limit (1) and Truce limit (3)
- Fixed /f home and /f warp commands (tp delay, wrong tp location)
- Withers were disabled
- Replaced FixAll villager with FixHand villager (at /warp shop)
- You can now only join Factions with Minecraft 1.8 to 1.12.2
- Creepers now drop TNT
We also removed bricks, nobody liked bricks. All the prices are also balanced, items in shop make sense and everything is nice.
We reworked almost from scratch one of the oldest projects we have, our beloved Discord bot
Among several bug fixes, and brand new bugs introduced, we also added a couple of extra features.
Automated eventsThe bot will now automatically detect when someone guesses the number in #guess-the-number chat and the reward will be handed out way quicker.
[NitroBooster] TitleAfter countless requests Nitro Boosters will now receive the [NitroBooster] title in game as long as they keep boosting, as soon as the boost runs out they'll lose the title as well.
Better rank comparisonOur rank comparison page has improved and looks a bit cleaner with tabs.
Various ChangesThere were a lot of changes, here are the ones that affect players directly: