Re: We're experiencing some technical difficulties (24.12.2016)

GlobalVillager wrote:Sorry Dieu for making you busy in here we do know that you don't have time to waste! Thanks for helping us solving this even if its not your fault and the hosting issue ! I wish you good luck and a big thanks for helping us with this issue !

Did the issue resolvd ?
Success Depends on Patience & Hard work In Life ;)

vahun wrote:
GlobalVillager wrote:Sorry Dieu for making you busy in here we do know that you don't have time to waste! Thanks for helping us solving this even if its not your fault and the hosting issue ! I wish you good luck and a big thanks for helping us with this issue !

Did the issue resolvd ?

not yet. But he will solve it after 30mins i think him and NxDs are the only guys in the server now and solving this issue welp i tough for a min that my account got reseted + ipbanned D:
FAREWELL PEEPS

chief_mccloud wrote:maybe instead of adding decor you should focus on these issues that have been going on for months like the hoppers not passing chunks not loading in spawners not working this is getting old fr ive spent 3-400 real life dollars on this server only to be ignored an told its "host issues" if you cant keep this server up then take it down stop stealing money from people fr im not spending another dime until i am assured these problems will no long persist fr this is getting old

+1 on this...
Hopper bug is getting annoying and very old.
[Extreme] Rank.
Public Grinders & Shops @Survival server: /playerwarp AsuraT