Re: Prison Suggestions

I don't know how you can fix this, but I think you can with some plugins. On prions when you are mineing and mine the block underneath yourself their is like a 50% chance that you will get block glitched and get stuck.
[Extreme]
You can find me on Prison
Illunminate confirmed

BAN THE SCAMER Galaxian

Way to op. On prisons if you have a flying pet or have /fly you can easily get outside of the mines. This means peopl can go out of bounds and do stuff. My friend grantplayer1 once got some apples from pvp that must have been from someone going out of the bounds. I believe that their is a plugin to stop Op golden apple crafting, but players can still get unfair things. To fix this just add a roof to all the mines.
[Extreme]
You can find me on Prison
Illunminate confirmed

BAN THE SCAMER Galaxian

I suggest we make the last few warps of prison before [Free] Rank to be fighting mobs. SO the premise would be you dug yourself out of there. You're almost free but you still need to "fight" for your freedom.

So the last few warps would just be filled with mob spawners or whatever you see fit. And people fighting for freedom.
You could also change the requirements of [Free] from instead of buying it with money. They need a quota. So lets say for example you need 3x stacks of rotten meat and 2x stacks of bones or the such. This way no one just buys their way past the fighting. And it would also incentivise the renting of cells, because if you have almost all your requirements and you die with them, then all your hard work is wasted. And I feel like that is also a good thing to pink to prison.

It's just a rough suggestion feel free to use and change however you'd like.