Staff Application Format

Before applying keep in mind that :

The following enumeration is decisive to the acceptance of your Staff application. Thus, if the applicant does not respect these latter, his application will be rejected.

- The applicant must not have a history of disciplinary problems, bad behavior, rule violations and/or abuse, immaturity, etc. (If the applicant has shown improvement in
his behavior, he will be considered) ;
- The applicant must not ask the staff about his application ;
- Denied applicant must wait for at least 30 days (after being denied) before submitting new staff application ;
- Application must be submitted using this forum (applications submitted via E-Mail, Skype, Private Messages, Tickets, Discord, etc. will not be accepted) ;
- Minimum age to make an application will be 16 years old ;
- Players who are looking forward to be a part of Extremecraft Staff team, must have a Discord account (https://discordapp.com/) on which they should to be active
too ;
- The applicant must be fluent with english ;
- The applicant must be registered and active for at least 30 days, before applying for a staff position ;
- The applicant cannot copy another player's staff application. If so, the player will be instantly rejected ;
- The applicant must use proper grammar and the correct spelling of words. The use of shortcuts shows you are not serious about this and will not be taken seriously as a
result ;
- The applicant must have a certain knowledge on Minecraft, Plug-ins, etc. ;
- The applicant must not be involved in a situation of depression, suicidal thoughts or any situation that could influence your mood or performance.
- The applicant must be aware of the server's rules, found here viewtopic.php?f=7&t=23314

Staff Application Format :

Here is the Application format we'd like you to follow in order for your application to be considered - Copy, Paste the format and answer it accordingly. Inappropriate or incomplete applications will not be accepted.

Title of the application - [Your Name]’s application

InGameName:

Where are you from:

What languages do you speak:

Tell us a little bit about yourself:

How many hours can you contribute each day and which days:

How would you rate your behaviour in chat, and why (1 being bad, to 10 being flawless):

Any previous experience with any kind of moderation:

What has motivated you to apply for a staff position on ExtremeCraft:

Why should we choose you to become a JrHelper:

In what ways could you positively contribute to the community:

Do you agree to help any and all players who request your assistance, even if you are not accepted? Explain why this is important:

Any additional informational you'd like to add:

Declaration by the candidate:
I hereby declare that all the particulars stated in the application are true to the best of my knowledge, and belief. I have read the admission procedure from the above post, and I shall abide by the terms, and conditions therein. In event of suppression or distortion of any information provided in my application form, I understand that my admission is liable to be canceled. I also understand that the decision regarding my application will be final, and I shall abide by their decision. Further, if admitted, I promise to abide by the rules, and regulations as applicable during the course of my staff duration.
Don't raise your voice, Improve your argument.