xXBrandynXx Staff application -Skygrid

InGameName: xXBrandynXx

Where are you from: USA- Florida

Your Timezone (GMT): EST UTC-05:00

Tell us a little bit about yourself: Well I'm not a very average teenager. Many will call me annoying due to the fact of my personal connections to them. I love helping people, maybe a little too much, I may get caught up with small details, but will overall see the big picture. I may appear to have a fun sided face and a serious face. If I get bullied, I defend my self. I won't care who it is, if they hurt me I'll report them! If my friend breaks a school rule, I'll report them and will stand up to my rights. I'm a bit of a neat freak some times. I won't see the small details in some places, but will in others. (For example, I highlighted the lower case 'i's in the "Declaration by the candidate' I copied and pasted everything there). I may be classified as a 'Emo' and people ask me If I cut? I am a hardcore rocker, I listen to:
Taking Back Sunday, Black Veil Brides, Pierce The Veil, Panic! at the disco, Asking Alexandria, My Chemical Romance, Paramore, Falling In Reverse, and a few other artists. I spend most my time on the computer and I'm a MINECRAFT Freak. Not forgetting that I'm a Vegan, and I love animals, I haven't ate meat for over a year. I love slang words, I may use old time words ( such as 'Whom', 'may', 'therefore') I love the use of parenthesis. Sadly I'm a comma freak. I miss use them and love them to all my ability.

Any previous experience with any kind of moderation: Yes (I basically report everyone that breaks ONE TINY rule)

Why do you want to be staff?: Late at night, in my timezone there is NO staff on, I report lots of players when I see them. I'm not sure if that is necessary due to the minor misdemeanor, but I do it anyways. If I become a staff member, I can warn and mute players easily (Not abuse, and If I get the privilege in order to do so). I appreciate this server and even tell my real life friend to play on here (She doesn't like Minecraft).

Which server are you applying for? : Skygrid, not builder.

When did you start playing Minecraft: I've been playing since : 15 September, 2013

What languages do you speak: Only English, but I plan to learn Chinese, and German in the near future. (I do understand a tiny bit of Spanish)

How many hours can you contribute each day and which days: 4-6 hours -School days, 4-15 hours - Non school days.
[(Possibly not be on for some weeks (Listed on added information)]

Any additional informational you'd like to add: My parents have been divorced since I was a wee lad (I was eight years old). I understand long term divorced parents.(but mainly a pain due to the custody moving) My sister and I go to our Mother's house and our Father's house every other week. My Father has a computer that I may use. Unfortunately at my Mother's house I'm less fortunate with only letting me on at special occasions.

Declaration by the candidate:
I hereby declare that all the particulars stated in the application are true to the best of my knowledge and belief. I have read the admission procedure from the above post and i shall abide by the terms and conditions therein. In event of suppression or distortion of any information provided in my application form, I understand that my admission to the staff team is liable to be cancelled. I also understand that the decision of the authorities regarding my application will be final and i shall abide by their decision. Further, if admitted, I promise to abide by the rules and regulations as applicable during the course of my staff duration.

Please fix the Declaration by the candidate from the 'i's

Thanks for your precious time in order to read my application, I appreciate what you've done.
I can help you through this, But you have to take my hand!

I can take you home, Take my hand,

TAKE MY HAND!!!

Re: xXBrandynXx Staff application -Skygrid

xxbrandynxx wrote:InGameName: xXBrandynXx

Tell us a little bit about yourself: Well I'm not a very average teenager. Many will call me annoying due to the fact of my personal connections to them. I love helping people, maybe a little too much, I may get caught up with small details, but will overall see the big picture. I may appear to have a fun sided face and a serious face. If I get bullied, I defend my self. I won't care who it is, if they hurt me I'll report them! If my friend breaks a school rule, I'll report them and will stand up to my rights. I'm a bit of a neat freak some times. I won't see the small details in some places, but will in others. (For example, I highlighted the lower case 'i's in the "Declaration by the candidate' I copied and pasted everything there). I may be classified as a 'Emo' and people ask me If I cut? I am a hardcore rocker, I listen to:
Taking Back Sunday, Black Veil Brides, Pierce The Veil, Panic! at the disco, Asking Alexandria, My Chemical Romance, Paramore, Falling In Reverse, and a few other artists. I spend most my time on the computer and I'm a MINECRAFT Freak. Not forgetting that I'm a Vegan, and I love animals, I haven't ate meat for over a year. I love slang words, I may use old time words ( such as 'Whom', 'may', 'therefore') I love the use of parenthesis. Sadly I'm a comma freak. I miss use them and love them to all my ability.

Any previous experience with any kind of moderation: Yes (I basically report everyone that breaks ONE TINY rule)

Why do you want to be staff?: Late at night, in my timezone there is NO staff on, I report lots of players when I see them. I'm not sure if that is necessary due to the minor misdemeanor, but I do it anyways. If I become a staff member, I can warn and mute players easily (Not abuse, and If I get the privilege in order to do so). I appreciate this server and even tell my real life friend to play on here (She doesn't like Minecraft).

When did you start playing Minecraft: I've been playing since : 15 September, 2013

What languages do you speak: Only English, but I plan to learn Chinese, and German in the near future. (I do understand a tiny bit of Spanish)

How many hours can you contribute each day and which days: 4-6 hours -School days, 4-15 hours - Non school days.

Any additional informational you'd like to add: My parents have been divorced since I was a wee lad (I was eight years old). I understand long term divorced parents.(but mainly a pain due to the custody moving) My sister and I go to our Mother's house and our Father's house every other week. My Father has a computer that I may use. Unfortunately at my Mother's house I'm less fortunate with only letting me on at special occasions.

I hereby declare that all the particulars stated in the application are true to the best of my knowledge and belief. I have read the admission procedure from the above post and i shall abide by the terms and conditions therein. In event of suppression or distortion of any information provided in my application form, I understand that my admission to the staff team is liable to be cancelled. I also understand that the decision of the authorities regarding my application will be final and i shall abide by their decision. Further, if admitted, I promise to abide by the rules and regulations as applicable during the course of my staff duration.

Thanks for your precious time in order to read my application, I appreciate what you've done.

I'm a Vegan <--- This is unnecessary information and gives no insight to you as a person no offence.
[+] Click to show/hide
QueenFlowerBloom was previously known as WhySoQueeny, MissQueenyYT, Savage_Snorlax and Snarlz23

[+] Click to show/hide
nab

Savage_Snorlax wrote:

I'm a Vegan <--- This is unnecessary information and gives no insight to you as a person no offence.

I am sharing that I love animals and something that may be rare, this is a part of me and I needed to express my emotions.
I can help you through this, But you have to take my hand!

I can take you home, Take my hand,

TAKE MY HAND!!!

xXBrandynXx wrote:
Savage_Snorlax wrote:

I am sharing that I love animals and something that may be rare, this is a part of me and I needed to express my emotions.

Oh sorry, but if you wanna chat feel free to PM me :).

P.S Good luck and don't reply to every comment!
[+] Click to show/hide
QueenFlowerBloom was previously known as WhySoQueeny, MissQueenyYT, Savage_Snorlax and Snarlz23

[+] Click to show/hide
nab