Suggestion #1

#1
What if you could add an In Game Leader Board which would tell you have has the most kills and Highest KDR in the server for the past month ik there is Leaderboard on the fourms but it shows the ranks of players who are banned or dont even play on it anymore the leaderboard should atleast reset every month to eliminate the players who havnt been online for like a month so that it is nicer to chekc if your Number .1 or DEAD LAST!!
Charmanders are red, Squirtles are blue, If you were a pokemon Id Choose u To.

Re: Suggestion #1

#2
vakescrafthd wrote:What if you could add an In Game Leader Board which would tell you have has the most kills and Highest KDR in the server for the past month ik there is Leaderboard on the fourms but it shows the ranks of players who are banned or dont even play on it anymore the leaderboard should atleast reset every month to eliminate the players who havnt been online for like a month so that it is nicer to chekc if your Number .1 or DEAD LAST!!


-1

Players can be gone for a month coz of vacation or exams.

If they're terminated from the leaderboards its irritating.


Ps: Eg. Me, I haven't been on for a month now. . Cos of exams.
[+] Click to show/hide
You are a nub if you read this.


xDeceit was known as xslyze
xDeceit was known as itrihard
xDeceit was known as fallen
xDeceit was known as clashplaysmc

Re: Suggestion #1

#3
Fallen wrote:
vakescrafthd wrote:What if you could add an In Game Leader Board which would tell you have has the most kills and Highest KDR in the server for the past month ik there is Leaderboard on the fourms but it shows the ranks of players who are banned or dont even play on it anymore the leaderboard should atleast reset every month to eliminate the players who havnt been online for like a month so that it is nicer to chekc if your Number .1 or DEAD LAST!!


-1

Players can be gone for a month coz of vacation or exams.

If they're terminated from the leaderboards its irritating.


Ps: Eg. Me, I haven't been on for a month now. . Cos of exams.


Not Permanently just removed from the LeaderBoard but the stats will reamin after they come back and play a few games there stat will come back on.
Charmanders are red, Squirtles are blue, If you were a pokemon Id Choose u To.

Re: Suggestion #1

#6
Brutewarrior wrote:Most of the players in the top leaderboards are banned for hacks, I suggest removing and resetting their stats. They didn't get those playing legit, right? So they don't deserve being in the leaderboards.


Here you are wrong , that's like saying TehQwex's stats should've been rest because he was banned 2-3+ times ,

Or even take me as a better example , I'm banned and I didn't hack on SG,

That's my way of leaving a mark , the leaderboards are like a memorial,
So basically you're trying to remove my only token , which shows how much I played on this server.

-1
"There is no afterlife for ghouls"
"Is there any for humans?"
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQR6CGr4xzdqRsMr8XP2ExQ
Image
Image

Re: Suggestion #1

#7
DarkAssasin117 wrote:
Brutewarrior wrote:Most of the players in the top leaderboards are banned for hacks, I suggest removing and resetting their stats. They didn't get those playing legit, right? So they don't deserve being in the leaderboards.


Here you are wrong , that's like saying TehQwex's stats should've been rest because he was banned 2-3+ times ,

Or even take me as a better example , I'm banned and I didn't hack on SG,

That's my way of leaving a mark , the leaderboards are like a memorial,
So basically you're trying to remove my only token , which shows how much I played on this server.

-1

They should have removed his stats and all other hackers too.
I remember they reset CentronicMC's stats when he got banned for hacks.

Re: Suggestion #1

#8
Brutewarrior wrote:
DarkAssasin117 wrote:
Brutewarrior wrote:Most of the players in the top leaderboards are banned for hacks, I suggest removing and resetting their stats. They didn't get those playing legit, right? So they don't deserve being in the leaderboards.


Here you are wrong , that's like saying TehQwex's stats should've been rest because he was banned 2-3+ times ,

Or even take me as a better example , I'm banned and I didn't hack on SG,

That's my way of leaving a mark , the leaderboards are like a memorial,
So basically you're trying to remove my only token , which shows how much I played on this server.

-1

They should have removed his stats and all other hackers too.
I remember they reset CentronicMC's stats when he got banned for hacks.


But he hacked on SG , we didn't
edit: therefore he got his stats non legitimately , and we got it with skill
"There is no afterlife for ghouls"
"Is there any for humans?"
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQR6CGr4xzdqRsMr8XP2ExQ
Image
Image

Re: Suggestion #1

#9
DarkAssasin117 wrote:
Brutewarrior wrote:
DarkAssasin117 wrote:
Here you are wrong , that's like saying TehQwex's stats should've been rest because he was banned 2-3+ times ,

Or even take me as a better example , I'm banned and I didn't hack on SG,

That's my way of leaving a mark , the leaderboards are like a memorial,
So basically you're trying to remove my only token , which shows how much I played on this server.

-1

They should have removed his stats and all other hackers too.
I remember they reset CentronicMC's stats when he got banned for hacks.


But he hacked on SG , we didn't
edit: therefore he got his stats non legitimately , and we got it with skill

How can we believe you didn't use hacks at SG?
TehQwex told me many people at SG complained you use a hacked client.

Re: Suggestion #1

#10
Brutewarrior wrote:
DarkAssasin117 wrote:
Brutewarrior wrote:They should have removed his stats and all other hackers too.
I remember they reset CentronicMC's stats when he got banned for hacks.


But he hacked on SG , we didn't
edit: therefore he got his stats non legitimately , and we got it with skill

How can we believe you didn't use hacks at SG?
TehQwex told me many people at SG complained you use a hacked client.


As long as you don't have proof they can keep gossiping :)

I downloaded a hacked client when Prison came out.

And don't hack usage without strong proof ;)
"There is no afterlife for ghouls"
"Is there any for humans?"
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQR6CGr4xzdqRsMr8XP2ExQ
Image
Image

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest