How to Be a Pro in SG

This is how I play SG. Every time People see me, they run away. Anyway here is how:

1. I join a map called newworld usually because only 8 people max can join there.
2. If your a member and can afford Butcher kit, go ahead and try it. It has a pretty cool sword and chest-plate and food, basically one of the best starter gears.
3. I get only all the loot in 1 or 2 chests.
4. I then go to the outer edges of the world for loot such as: Diamonds Swords, Better Armour, Carepackages, Gapples, potions, splash poison potions, and fishing rods.
5. Once I have all the gear I go search for players to kill. I usually do this when there are about 5-10 players left.
6. I win :P

Anyway this is how I PVP:

1. On other servers when a player comes close to me I use a flint and steel in front of them so they start burning.
2. I then use a rod once to push him/her away, then I use a rod again to start a combo.
3. I proceed jitter clicking with a diamond sword and strafe at the same time until the player gets killed to end the combo. FYI: Its good to circle strafe as well.

More tips:

1. Strength pots and speed pots are good to use to.
2. In your hot bar, sword in the first slot, rod in the second, bow in the third, healing pot in the fourth, regen pot in the fifth, poison and speed in the next two, food in the eighth, and gapple in the last.
I am also known as NightFallHD
Click This For My YT Channel

Re: How to Be a Pro in SG

DeathLordHD wrote:This is how I play SG. Every time People see me, they run away. Anyway here is how:

1. I join a map called newworld usually because only 8 people max can join there.
2. If your a member and can afford Butcher kit, go ahead and try it. It has a pretty cool sword and chest-plate and food, basically one of the best starter gears.
4. I then go to the outer edges of the world for loot such as: Diamonds Swords, Better Armour, Carepackages, Gapples, potions, splash poison potions, and fishing rods.
5. Once I have all the gear I go search for players to kill. I usually do this when there are about 5-10 players left.

1. On other servers when a player comes close to me I use a flint and steel in front of them so they start burning.
2. I then use a rod once to push him/her away, then I use a rod again to start a combo.
3. I proceed jitter clicking with a diamond sword and strafe at the same time until the player gets killed to end the combo. FYI: Its good to circle strafe as well.

More tips:

2. In your hot bar, sword in the first slot, rod in the second, bow in the third, healing pot in the fourth, regen pot in the fifth, poison and speed in the next two, food in the eighth, and gapple in the last.

I agree with most of this :)

however I use the "AXE kit" [forgot it's name ] because Tunis are easier to find than leggings in maps.
also i have a bit of a different layout but i guess it's how it suits anybody
"There is no afterlife for ghouls"
"Is there any for humans?"
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQR6CGr4xzdqRsMr8XP2ExQ

DarkAssasin117 wrote:
DeathLordHD wrote:This is how I play SG. Every time People see me, they run away. Anyway here is how:

More tips:

I agree with most of this :)

however I use the "AXE kit" [forgot it's name ] because Tunis are easier to find than leggings in maps.
also i have a bit of a different layout but i guess it's how it suits anybody

How did you get 10KDR? (Kill to Death ratio) I only got 4.5 and it stayed like that. I did some calculations of kills and deaths and such and the changes in them and I'm supposed to be at a KDR at about 6.789 etc. I guess i play too many games and such to improve the KDR. Anyway the hotbar slots can be customized as you wish.

DeathLordHD wrote:How did you get 10KDR? (Kill to Death ratio) I only got 4.5 and it stayed like that. I did some calculations of kills and deaths and such and the changes in them and I'm supposed to be at a KDR at about 6.789 etc. I guess I play too many games and such to improve the KDR. Anyway , the Hotbar slots can be customised as you wish.

No clue actually I just played SG lots and I won most of my games , I usually don't think twice and kill anyone I see :embarassed:
But I usually wait near spawn on a high point and ambush the 5-6 players there , 8/10 time I kill them all , 2/10 some escape , it's a good way to increase KDR if you really want to.

Also, I ambush teamers [I can deal with up to 3 with a successful ambush]

FYI: usually best time to strike is when they trade items as 1 will be dazzled by the trading and only 1 will notice , quickly kill the one which didn't notice and hit the other guy to push him away , then run to regen HP a bit and strike the others again.
That's usually how I play.

DarkAssasin117 wrote:
DeathLordHD wrote:How did you get 10KDR? (Kill to Death ratio) I only got 4.5 and it stayed like that. I did some calculations of kills and deaths and such and the changes in them and I'm supposed to be at a KDR at about 6.789 etc. I guess I play too many games and such to improve the KDR. Anyway , the Hotbar slots can be customised as you wish.

No clue actually I just played SG lots and I won most of my games , I usually don't think twice and kill anyone I see :embarassed:
But I usually wait near spawn on a high point and ambush the 5-6 players there , 8/10 time I kill them all , 2/10 some escape , it's a good way to increase KDR if you really want to.

FYI: usually best time to strike is when they trade items as 1 will be dazzled by the trading and only 1 will notice , quickly kill the one which didn't notice and hit the other guy to push him away , then run to regen HP a bit and strike the others again.

Nice plan, I usually just roam around the world, killing players and teamers (I can only deal up to 5 players in a team. Its the max amount I've killed) I have a ping of around 100-200 so I lag a lot, and that's why I get killed as well. :(

DeathLordHD wrote:
DarkAssasin117 wrote:

Nice plan, I usually just roam around the world, killing players and teamers (I can only deal up to 5 players in a team. Its the max amount I've killed) I have a ping of around 100-200 so I lag a lot, and that's why I get killed as well. :(

I highly doubt you can deal with 5 players in a team with no splash poison.
and if not , then they must've been very bad xD

DarkAssasin117 wrote:
DeathLordHD wrote:
DarkAssasin117 wrote:

Soooo, you haven't seen me PVP.

DeathLordHD wrote:
DarkAssasin117 wrote:
DeathLordHD wrote:

Do you splash pot them with poison?

DarkAssasin117 wrote:
DeathLordHD wrote:
DarkAssasin117 wrote:

Do you splash pot them with poison?

Yeah like 70% of them. :)