Sticks

Sticks have been kind of rare for me recently. I don't know if this is bad luck or something, but reply below the highest number of sticks you got in a game.

I got 5. Sad life right there.

*I just wanted to start a topic*
"What do you mean you need this position?! Being staff in this server should be considered a privilege. An honour." -Louxray, 2016.

The REAL Batman

Goodbye, server! I'll be back someday.. I guess? We'll see in the future.

Re: Sticks

We need a deathmatch border its really annoying when this 1 naked guy runs away at deathmatch and results in a draw
There is only 1 Truth.

theroyalwolfie_ wrote:We need a deathmatch border its really annoying when this 1 naked guy runs away at deathmatch and results in a draw

We need a shrinking deathmatch border to be exact, so that the players will be forced to move to the center. If they like touch the border, they lose like some hearts maybe.
"What do you mean you need this position?! Being staff in this server should be considered a privilege. An honour." -Louxray, 2016.

The REAL Batman

Goodbye, server! I'll be back someday.. I guess? We'll see in the future.

TheRoyalWolfie_ wrote:We need a deathmatch border its really annoying when this 1 naked guy runs away at deathmatch and results in a draw

True.
In another server which I used to play, deathmatches took place in special enclosed arenas.
I would suggest someone implement this in this server also.

Phetragoh wrote:
theroyalwolfie_ wrote:We need a deathmatch border its really annoying when this 1 naked guy runs away at deathmatch and results in a draw

We need a shrinking deathmatch border to be exact, so that the players will be forced to move to the center. If they like touch the border, they lose like some hearts maybe.

Or an enclosed arena, which would be more better

TheRoyalWolfie_ wrote:We need a deathmatch border its really annoying when this 1 naked guy runs away at deathmatch and results in a draw

I always run at deaymatch but....
adding borders is a great idea
so no ome wouldrun at deatatch
I will change my Signature after i returned, Bye server... Farewell to all of you guys! Thx for the awesome Summer! :'(