Darkdisers unban

InGameName: Darkdisers

Date Of Ban (Estimate if needed): maybe it was [ from 2016/12/22 to 2016/12/30 ] [one of these days ]

Why Were You Banned? (Hacks, etc): using kill aura for one time

Why Do You Think You Should Be Unbanned?: i use hack and i dont say its a good thing but its fair to ban a normal player who killed by a player [kingofkoonz] and that player didnot wear armor and dont have a good sword [it was stone sword] but i was wear the most power full armor in RPG [lucky armor it has protection X] and then i turn my hack for my first time after 3/4 month to kill him and take back my lucky armor but he understand it and tell to his friend majisticliazard [ i dont sure i write his name correct ] to take a film from me [ before i go pvp i tell to that player i am coming killing you ] if you see my report [ darkdisers aura ] kingofkoonz dont attack he was just stand somewhere and hitted by me and tomorrow of that day i banned. i tell this cause i have many friend in RPG and i was 3/4 month i was playing and i love this server and his RPG pls unban me i swear i will not use hack again for any reason [ includ killing hackers ] if i hack again ip ban me and do something never i can get back

Anything Else You'd Like To Admit?:pls unban me and sent a player to server to check people to dont hack and someone of them have unban hack

Re: Darkdisers unban

Darkdisers wrote:Hi kiruze thank you you tell to my brother (mehan520) to tell me how to make an unban ap

Don't bump!
You only know my IGN. No one knows my capabilities. That too, more then others. - Pika

[+] Click to show/hide
#TIEMSquad

<3

We Work in Dark to Serve The Light,We Are Assassins,Nothing is True Everything is Permitted

If we go down, we go down together.