unban

Ban Appeal Format

InGameName: psveindhoven42

Date Of Ban (Estimate if needed): 8-1-2017

Why Were You Banned? (Hacks, etc): kill aura

Why Do You Think You Should Be Unbanned?: i think i should be unbanned because I had full armor and a good sword, i killed 3 people with nothing in a row, and i think that that is the reason why i am banned, but i don't use hacks. And I am very dissapointed that i now can not play on the server, because I found this server really nice and chill to play on

Anything Else You'd Like To Admit?: I did my best to explan what happend, and i hope you guys can unban me. Thank you

Re: unban

I am sorry for use No slowdown hack for the PvP...UNBAN me pls...and i will never use hacks again...i love that server...and cant find an another server like that...pls unban me...I admit i use hacks [no slowdown] for the pvp and i am sorry!!!

Here's the evidence: https://youtu.be/milEhucF6aI Skip to 0:42
nektarios12 wrote:I am sorry for use No slowdown hack for the PvP...UNBAN me pls...and i will never use hacks again...i love that server...and cant find an another server like that...pls unban me...I admit i use hacks [no slowdown] for the pvp and i am sorry!!!

Make your own ban appeal please.
Do not perform an action for the rewards it may bring. Perform it because it's the right thing to do.

i watched it aggain in slomotion, and when I killed the first one you can see that I turned and was aiming to the second one. And i don't have hacks..... so i hope you can unban me ? because i want to play again <3

psveindhoven42 wrote:i watched it aggain in slomotion, and when I killed the first one you can see that I turned and was aiming to the second one. And i don't have hacks..... so i hope you can unban me ? because i want to play again <3

I want to play too,
be patient.
An Apple A Day, Keeps The Doctor Away :)

I am sorry for use kill aura ...UNBAN me pls...and i will never use hacks again...i love that server...and cant find an another server like that...pls unban me...I gabis4551 i use hacks [kill aura] for the pvp and i am sorry!!! i clear my hacks this server the best :) i will report all who is hacking :) i wonit play in best server ever i never use hacks agian :) brb