Re: Banned DogeDoggieDog Legend rank

DogeDoggieDog wrote:xStrafedYT!! <3 Dont be so mean to doges please not all the doges are hacking sorry that this doge is hacking but dont act like doges are mean things afterall you do like doges dont ya?

dont act stupid, you know how much effort and time staff put into catching hackers/removing them from the server. even designing a new anti-cheat just to keep hackers like you off the network. despite that you choose to use a hack client to gain an advantage because you know you're that bad at pvp and can't play legit. its all fun and games when you toggle the aim bot etc but when you really think about it that choice is ruining other players game play, and then you try to use your rank as an excuse to avoid the ban/make yourself look innocent. like i said before i strongly believe that keeping hackers banned forever unless they buy the unban is a wise decision, letting mindless hackers like you back on the network will only cause senior staff more trouble than they already got to handle.

xStrafedYT wrote:
DogeDoggieDog wrote:xStrafedYT!! <3 Dont be so mean to doges please not all the doges are hacking sorry that this doge is hacking but dont act like doges are mean things afterall you do like doges dont ya?

dont act stupid, you know how much effort and time staff put into catching hackers/removing them from the server. even designing a new anti-cheat just to keep hackers like you off the network. despite that you choose to use a hack client to gain an advantage because you know you're that bad at pvp and can't play legit. its all fun and games when you toggle the aim bot etc but when you really think about it that choice is ruining other players game play, and then you try to use your rank as an excuse to avoid the ban/make yourself look innocent. like i said before i strongly believe that keeping hackers banned forever unless they buy the unban is a wise decision, letting mindless hackers like you back on the network will only cause senior staff more trouble than they already got to handle.

Pff Whattt? Naww I wouldn't use rank excuse :D Sorry if I did tho I guess and xStrafedYT wonder why u are only replying to my Appeal when you could give the warning to everyone who made Appeal. Did I do something bad to you? If I did then I guess I will have to say sorry? Besides I did say sorry to staff's you dont have to get too mad with that when u don't have that job like staff does in this server! I guess Unless u are really close to staff's which most of people says and lies

Many players have already told you about the fact that "ranks don't matter if you're banned," so I'm not going to repeat. I just want to put out there that, it's quite a rare thing for people to admit they're wrong doings and I think that is a great characteristic of you. You have maturely accepted your hacks, by that being said, I think you have learned your lesson and might have a chance of getting unbanned. Just please make your appeal a bit bigger, that way it will increase the chances of you getting unbanned, and as Respicious stated, make your appeal from the heart. Other than that; Good luck ;-)
The true art of Karate lies not in victory, but in perfection of self-character.