AcidIsland RESET(?) Discussion!

Guys i have been wondering, would you all like a server reset for AI?

There are players who made alot of money and bought tonnes of creeper spawners when they were cheap. New players find it difficult to match the rate at which they make money.

There will be new shop prices, some items will be removed etc.

Now i know you guys have worked hard for your current islands, so have i, but try to look it from my perspective. All you guys do is PvP and add diamond blocks to your island for levels.

Reset would ensure start from scratch, so you will face, once again the challenges. In short, you wont be bored.

Note: This is a suggestion. Please do post your views

Have a good day :)
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?
-Epicurus

Re: AcidIsland RESET(?) Discussion!

Vishnu wrote:Guys i have been wondering, would you all like a server reset for AI?

There are players who made alot of money and bought tonnes of creeper spawners when they were cheap. New players find it difficult to match the rate at which they make money.

Now i know you guys have worked hard for your current islands, so have i, but try to look it from my perspective. All you guys do is PvP and add diamond blocks to your island for levels.

Reset would ensure start from scratch, so you will face, once again the challenges. In short, you wont be bored.

Yeah I agree,
we seriously need to reset this server. The economy is screwed up (sorry for the lang)
I'm back, didn't die.

Please do! it might attract new players here!
Calling someone Stupid does NOT make them stupid.
Making an Argument without reason will make you DUMB in front of everyone

Do Not be Salty or they will think your brain is Faulty

My best wishes,
MahPreciousCake

No just no all the hours ive spent going to waste. And a lot more
“Life is ten percent what happens to you and ninety percent how you respond to it.”
The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

I know how you feel,but a reset will get more players (Possibly)
Less Lag
Less Clutter.
Less OverOP Players.

My best wishes,
MahPreciousCake

Majesticake wrote:I know how you feel,but a reset will get more players (Possibly)
Less Lag
Less Clutter.
Less OverOP Players.

No, when a server resets people dont want to play ,cuz they know they cant go to OP islands, get Op stuff from pvp etc
“Life is ten percent what happens to you and ninety percent how you respond to it.”
The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Whats the fun of being OP the moment you join? its boring,oh well,2-1.

My best wishes,
MahPreciousCake

Vishnu wrote:Guys i have been wondering, would you all like a server reset for AI?

please don't i worked soo hard for my island and then it is all gone in one time D:
leaderdodo, and i gonna disagree
Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations.
[Builder] Maby in the future Donor? You'll never know

My buildings: http://imgur.com/a/dwkon

Majesticake wrote:I know how you feel,but a reset will get more players (Possibly)
Less Lag
Less Clutter.
Less OverOP Players.

I guess not cuz if u just started there wouldn't be anything different it is only some harder to be in is top.
for the rest it is the same ;) yk

====================================

=
Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations.
[Builder] Maby in the future Donor? You'll never know

My buildings: http://imgur.com/a/dwkon