What tf happend ??

Moderators: HeadAdmin, Owner

AlexMason_

Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:11 pm

wat happend to this server guys ?? it used to be full of nice people but now isee
1. ikilled someone?? ofc im hacking ill report u by any mean!!!!!!!
2.some1 said pls let me win? ilet him win cuz ifelt bad (ididnt read rules and iknow im guilty of doing this)
REPORT HIM HE DIDNT MEAN BUT WE MUST REPORT HIM HE DID A VERY ILLEGAL THING
3.kill or get killed they will just keep trash talking u for either being a noob or a hacker

what happend to this server?? :sleepy: :sleepy:

DarlingSunshine

Fri May 03, 2019 1:59 am

The same reason why the internet has gotten trashier (if that's even possible) and why games like Fortnite are popular (jk I know some of you like that lol)

People are changing, all the younger generations are getting older, have more access to everything, and are exposed to pratically everything and anything that has no manners or decency anymore. People don't care enough about moral obligations on the internet to be nice to one another and would rather call each other noob and make everything a competition.

): Sucks

KaptainKookie

Mon May 06, 2019 4:27 pm

Seapan wrote:
The same reason why the internet has gotten trashier (if that's even possible) and why games like Fortnite are popular (jk I know some of you like that lol)

People are changing, all the younger generations are getting older, have more access to everything, and are exposed to pratically everything and anything that has no manners or decency anymore. People don't care enough about moral obligations on the internet to be nice to one another and would rather call each other noob and make everything a competition.

;-;

MercilessJan

Mon May 06, 2019 4:56 pm

AquaBro wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 4:27 pm
Seapan wrote:

;-;
No I’m really nice to people and never call them noobs 🐳🤩

SScott

Tue May 07, 2019 3:35 am

Cpt_Price_ wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:11 pm
wat happend to this server guys ?? it used to be full of nice people but now isee
1. ikilled someone?? ofc im hacking ill report u by any mean!!!!!!!
2.some1 said pls let me win? ilet him win cuz ifelt bad (ididnt read rules and iknow im guilty of doing this)
REPORT HIM HE DIDNT MEAN BUT WE MUST REPORT HIM HE DID A VERY ILLEGAL THING
3.kill or get killed they will just keep trash talking u for either being a noob or a hacker

what happend to this server?? :sleepy: :sleepy:
It was

Urbyy

Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:43 pm

DarlingSunshine wrote:
Makes sense

• Information