What tf happend ??

Moderators: HeadAdmin, Owner

Post Reply
AlexMason_
Posts: 216
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:39 am
Location: Boston, America

Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:11 pm

wat happend to this server guys ?? it used to be full of nice people but now isee
1. ikilled someone?? ofc im hacking ill report u by any mean!!!!!!!
2.some1 said pls let me win? ilet him win cuz ifelt bad (ididnt read rules and iknow im guilty of doing this)
REPORT HIM HE DIDNT MEAN BUT WE MUST REPORT HIM HE DID A VERY ILLEGAL THING
3.kill or get killed they will just keep trash talking u for either being a noob or a hacker

what happend to this server?? :sleepy: :sleepy:

User avatar
DarlingSunshine
Posts: 3120
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:03 am
Location: USA
Contact:

Fri May 03, 2019 1:59 am

The same reason why the internet has gotten trashier (if that's even possible) and why games like Fortnite are popular (jk I know some of you like that lol)

People are changing, all the younger generations are getting older, have more access to everything, and are exposed to pratically everything and anything that has no manners or decency anymore. People don't care enough about moral obligations on the internet to be nice to one another and would rather call each other noob and make everything a competition.

): Sucks

User avatar
KaptainKookie
Posts: 446
Joined: Mon May 01, 2017 7:01 am
Location: One of the satellites of the Saturn...

Mon May 06, 2019 4:27 pm

Seapan wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 1:59 am
The same reason why the internet has gotten trashier (if that's even possible) and why games like Fortnite are popular (jk I know some of you like that lol)

People are changing, all the younger generations are getting older, have more access to everything, and are exposed to pratically everything and anything that has no manners or decency anymore. People don't care enough about moral obligations on the internet to be nice to one another and would rather call each other noob and make everything a competition.

): Sucks
;-;

MercilessJan
Posts: 76
Joined: Fri May 19, 2017 11:08 pm

Mon May 06, 2019 4:56 pm

AquaBro wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 4:27 pm
Seapan wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 1:59 am
The same reason why the internet has gotten trashier (if that's even possible) and why games like Fortnite are popular (jk I know some of you like that lol)

People are changing, all the younger generations are getting older, have more access to everything, and are exposed to pratically everything and anything that has no manners or decency anymore. People don't care enough about moral obligations on the internet to be nice to one another and would rather call each other noob and make everything a competition.

): Sucks
;-;
No I’m really nice to people and never call them noobs 🐳🤩

User avatar
SScott
Posts: 2105
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:52 am
Location: The Universe

Tue May 07, 2019 3:35 am

Cpt_Price_ wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:11 pm
wat happend to this server guys ?? it used to be full of nice people but now isee
1. ikilled someone?? ofc im hacking ill report u by any mean!!!!!!!
2.some1 said pls let me win? ilet him win cuz ifelt bad (ididnt read rules and iknow im guilty of doing this)
REPORT HIM HE DIDNT MEAN BUT WE MUST REPORT HIM HE DID A VERY ILLEGAL THING
3.kill or get killed they will just keep trash talking u for either being a noob or a hacker

what happend to this server?? :sleepy: :sleepy:
It was

User avatar
Urbyy
Posts: 116
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:41 pm
Location: USA, EST

Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:43 pm

DarlingSunshine wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 1:59 am
The same reason why the internet has gotten trashier (if that's even possible) and why games like Fortnite are popular (jk I know some of you like that lol)
Makes sense

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests