-=-Creative: Plot Flags List-=-

Creative gamemode allows players to destroy all blocks instantly and gives them the ability to fly. Players are given an infinite number of blocks to build with and no health or hunger bar thus rendering the player immune to all damage.

Moderators: HeadAdmin, Owner

AngelicSchatz

Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:16 pm

It's been awhile since I've made a topic lol. I'd post this in creative but who looks there anyways :thinking:

I present to you a list of working flags that I've tested along with their description for you creative players who are also struggling with plot flag commands or maybe you're too lazy to look them up, that's also why this is here. And maybe you already knew these (I sure didn't : , D )

Attributes
[+] Click to show/hide
/p flag set weather rain/snow/thunder/storm/clear = allows all players in plot to experience weather set in plot.
/p flag set gamemode 1/2/3 = sets your plot (upon re-entering) to creative (1), adventure (2), or survival (3) mode. Adventure mode is survival mode except no one (including owner) can break blocks).
/p flag set time <whole number> = set time according to tick.
/p flag set music <whole number> = Doesn't really work so instead use /p music to select a song.
/p flag set disable-physics true/false = disable physics in plot such as disabling falling water, lava, etc. (sand and gravel are not affected as they are disabled by the server).
/p flag set grass-grow true/false = When set to true, grass can grow.
/p flag set ice-melt true/false = When set to true, ice can melt.
/p flag set mycel-grow true/false = When set to true, mycel can grow.
/p flag set vine-grow true/false = When set to true, vines can grow.
/p flag set snow-melt true/false = When set to true, snow can melt.

Items/Blocks
[+] Click to show/hide
/p flag set item-drop true/false = When set to false, players not added in plot will not be able to drop items.
/p flag set drop-protection true/false = When set to true, players not added in plot will not be able to pick up dropped items.
/p flag set use/place/break <block or item id> = Allows plot owner to decide what blocks can be placed, used, and destroyed by non-added players.

Misc/Boolean protection
[+] Click to show/hide
/p flag set no-worldedit true/false = if set to true, all players added to plot will not be able to use worldedit, only the owner can.
/p flag set pvp true/false = sets pvp allowance in plot (player versus player).
/p flag set pve true/false = sets pve allowance in plot (player versus entities).
/p flag set explosion true/false = allows areas of plot to be damaged by explosions when set to true.
/p flag set player-interact true/false = Allows players to right click on npc's in plot when set to true.
/p flag set vehicle-use true/false = allows players to use vehicles in plot when set to true (carts, boats).
/p flag set redstone true/false = disables and enables redstone in plot.
/p flag set device-interact true/false = allows players to be able to use pressure plates and such within plot.

Currently Unsupported
[+] Click to show/hide
/p flag set titles <text> = Allows you to set a title for your plot.
/p flag set greeting <text> = Allows you to set a greeting for your plot.
/p flag set farewell <text> = Allows you to set a farewell message for your plot.
/p flag set description <text> = Allows you to set a description for your plot.
/p flag set notify-enter true/false = notifies you when someone enters your plot.
/p flag set notify-leave true/false = notifies you when someone leaves your plot.
/p flag set feed <interval> = Feed a player a certain amount at an interval whilst inside a plot.
/p flag set heal <interval> = Heal a player a certain amount at an interval whilst inside a plot
/p flag set invincible true/false = Give all the player in the plot godmode, aka he loses no health.
/p flag set sleep true/false = Allows players to sleep within the plot.
/p flag set deny-teleport true/false = When set to a valid group, blocked players can no longer teleport to the plot. (you guys have /p deny).
/p flag set mob-cap <whole number> = Allows you to set a mob limit spawned within plot.
/p flag set hostile-cap <whole number> = Allows you to set a hostile mob limit spawned within plot.
/p flag set animal-cap <whole number> = Allows you to set an animal limit spawned within plot.
/p flag set entity-cap <whole number> = Allows you to set an entity limit spawned within plot.
/p flag set vehicle-cap <whole number> = Allows you to set a vehicle limit spawned within plot (carts, etc.)
/p flag set misc-cap <whole number> = Allows you to set a painting/frames limit spawned within plot.
/p flag set forcefield true/false = Puts a forcefield around all players added to plot. Unadded players will be thrown back if they try to get near added players.

If I've missed anything, let me know. Some flags I left out because the server flags override them.

LiquidSolids

Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:19 pm

Thanks for taking the time to put this together! I usually have to look the commands up and most of the time they end up being something different.

Proqulsed

Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:20 pm

thanks

TehQwex

Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:42 pm

very nice and useful for those Bf/Gf finders i guess.

• Information