Applying for JrHelper

DayOneUnit

Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:54 pm

Title of the application - Josh Crawford

InGameName: DayOneUnit

Where are you from: USA, Kentucky

What languages do you speak: English, Some spanish

Tell us a little bit about yourself: I Am a very outgoing person. I love to go above and beyond expectations. I was in the Air Force and it taught me alot about a persons character. I believe honesty is the key to life. Also I believe that you get what you put in. If you want to be successful you have to have goals. Im a honest person and a hard worker. I have been going to school for computers and electronics. Its my passion. I play minecraft every chance I get. I did work 2 jobs now i am back to just one job and have much more free time. Everything I put my mind to I succeed.

How many hours can you contribute each day and which days: I can do 4 to 6 hours on week days and 8 to 10 on weekends

How would you rate your behaviour in chat, and why (1 being bad, to 10 being flawless): I would say it a 8 because I dont cuss or anything on minecraft. But i might forget that i have caps on and type.

Any previous experience with any kind of moderation: Was a JrHelper for this server once

What has motivated you to apply for a staff position on ExtremeCraft: I miss it honestly. I was working 2 jobs and didnt have much time now I have just 1 job and would love to get back to helping everyone. I do enjoy helping everyone and making new rules! Also I miss enforcing the rules. I believe the rules that are set are very fair and easy to uphold!

Why should we choose you to become a JrHelper: Because I will do the best i can. I will dedicate all my free time to this server to make a better playing experience for everyone! I will also enforce the rules and make sure I also contribute to helping out on forums! I miss the job and i didnt get to show my full potential. I will show you that i can be a great asset to the team.

In what ways could you positively contribute to the community: I would communicate with other players and understand their needs and help out as much as I can. I will also find the people that are hacking or breaking the rules and punish them. I will make it where everyone is enjoying the game. Also If someone doesnt know how to do something ingame I will be there to help them and show them how to do it. I want to have contest for people and have prizes they win. My goal is to maintain this server and keep it the best sever minecraft has to offer.

Do you agree to help any and all players who request your assistance, even if you are not accepted? Explain why this is important: Yes I do. Everyone deserves to play the game and know what their doing otherwise they wont get the full experience. If the person doesn't like me I will still help them because its my job and its the mature thing to do! I believe in the expression kill your enemies with kindness. Also Even if im not excepted i will still help players cause i love the interaction and making people happy. I enjoy the server and I always will.

Any additional informational you'd like to address? I would like to thank everyone for their support. I would also like to thank all the staff and everything they do for this server! Thank you all for taking your time reading this! I miss the team. Again thanks everyone and god bless!

Rodren

Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:02 pm

Good application and a good man. +1

TehQwex

Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:03 pm

good luck!
[JrHelper]

TheGhostGamer

Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:05 pm

Good luck
Become serious
To be the best you must be able to handle the worst
Be a lover not a fighter, but always fight for what you love
#Extremecraft

ImmerWichtig

Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:08 pm

GL!
Me, when I met someone I love.
In MC you'll find me in Survy or RPG or any server, if u're lucky
YT: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxlgBg ... HgPN2Hg22Q
Discord: [先輩]ImmerLuxArcadia#2302

F2_WasGood

Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:28 pm

Good luck!
First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Strength doesn't come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths.

LordOFDarknes

Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:48 pm

Good Luck!
I miss my colorful rainbow :'(

H20IsSmExY

Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:31 pm

Good luck!
"act cool and like.. be cool" -Pika. 2017

Go get another playground to play in.

quickalex

Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:34 am

Your application will be reviewed soon,

Shortlisted.
Don't raise your voice, Improve your argument.

quickalex

Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:17 pm

You will receive a private message on Forum,

Accepted.
Don't raise your voice, Improve your argument.

• Information