LordOFDarknes’s Jrhelper application for Eggwars

LordOFDarknes

Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:06 pm

InGamInGameName: LordOFDarknes

Where are you from : Im from Iran.

What languages do you speak: I can speak English, Persian, and a little French.

Tell us a little bit about yourself
:
My real name is Parsa.I'm at 9th grade and I love math so much.I want to learn things and I'm a good learner too.
My goal in life is going to M.I.T(The Massachusetts Institute of Technology) and I will do anything for that to happen.I usually help my friends but mostly I help new people because when I started playing in ExtremeCraft server, nobody helped me and it was hard for me to learn and do things by myself.
I'm a helpful person too because when my friend wants a thing, I do my best to get that thing for him/her.I help people in real life too.
Like yesterday I helped my friend to do his art lesson.It was a little hard but when he said: Thank you for this.I will return the favor soon, I wasn't exhausted anymore.That's what I am.

How many hours can you contribute each day and which days:I can play 3 hours each day.

How would you rate your behavior in chat, and why (1 being bad, to 10 being flawless):
7,Because some times when I become angry, I say bad words but most of the times, I try to control myself.and sometimes because of name calling.

Any previous experience with any kind of moderation: No, I don't have any experience but I will try my best if I got accepted.

What has motivated you to apply for a staff position on ExtremeCraft: Seeing players that are new to Minecraft and server and they want to learn how to play but nobody is there to help them.And because ExtremeCraft is the only server that I play on.

Why should we choose you to become a JrHelper:
First,I'm mostly active when jrhelpers and helpers are offline.second, I want to learn what should you do when you are a helper or jrhelper.I know you guys might say: If you don't know anything, why do you want to become a jrhelper.but I have to learn it from somewhere, right?

In what ways could you positively contribute to the community:
Helping new players and giving them tips to how to become good at Minecraft and the server so they could do their things by themselves.

Do you agree to help any and all players who request your assistance, even if you are not accepted? Explain why this is important:
OFC I will. As I said at the top, I'm already helping people and if you don't accept me,doesn't make me stop helping people.

Any additional informational you'd like to add:
Thanks for reading my application.Hopefully I will get accepted this time.I'm so sorry about things that happened before.please forgive me.
and remember:

#Never_Give_Up

Declaration by the candidate:
I hereby declare that all the particulars stated in the application are true to the best of my knowledge and belief. I have read the admission procedure from the above post and I shall abide by the terms and conditions therein. In event of suppression or distortion of any information provided in my application form, I understand that my admission to the staff team is liable to be cancelled. I also understand that the decision of the authorities regarding my application will be final and i shall abide by their decision. Further, if admitted, I promise to abide by the rules and regulations as applicable during the course of my staff duration.
Last edited by LordOFDarknes on Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
[Rainbow]
[+] Click to show/hide
We Work in Dark to Serve The Light We Are Assassins.

xNubAssassin_

Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:12 pm

Nice Application.Good Luck :)
Nothing is True.Everything is Permitted.

We Work in Dark to Serve The Light,We Are Assassins.

I lost My sign :(
[+] Click to show/hide
me da nub me suk me wrst ;D

LordOFDarknes

Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:14 pm

WhySoSniper wrote:Nice Application.Good Luck :)
THX.
[Rainbow]
[+] Click to show/hide
We Work in Dark to Serve The Light We Are Assassins.

xNubAssassin_

Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:16 pm

LordOFDarknes wrote:
WhySoSniper wrote:Nice Application.Good Luck :)
THX.
Np and Don't Reply to Every Comment it considered as Bumping
Nothing is True.Everything is Permitted.

We Work in Dark to Serve The Light,We Are Assassins.

I lost My sign :(
[+] Click to show/hide
me da nub me suk me wrst ;D

HavenMiner

Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:18 pm

Gl!
I talk, I smile, I laugh too.
But, becareful when I am silent.
We work in dark to serve the light We are Assassins.
[+] Click to show/hide
Don't ask why i add this vid...

AntiStrike

Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:58 pm

I think I know you :/ , anyways good luck.
[+] Click to show/hide
_xXNemoXx_ Was Previously Known As KittySoftOnPc
H20Nemo Was Previously Known As _xXNemoXx_
MrNemo Was Previously Known As H20Nemo
AntiStrike Was Previously Known As MrNemo
[Ex-Staff] [Inferno] [Legend] AntiStrike

itrytobenice

Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:25 pm

Short, but still a very nice and interesting application. Good luck!
The ultra hippy.

DeathRix23

Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:01 pm

Good Luck!
Vandalism:
Beautiful as rock in a cop's face.

F2_WasGood

Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:03 pm

Good luck!
First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Strength doesn't come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths.

• Information