AcidIsland Suggestions

You're on an island, in a sea of acid! If you like Skyblock, try AcidIsland for a new challenge! This is almost like SkyBlock but instead of falling, you must contend with acid water when expanding your island and players can boat to each other's islands.
NxDs

Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:36 am

You can post under here all your suggestions to improve /go acidisland server!
We'll try to review them when we get the chance, please don't bump your suggestions!
There are no friends on the internet, just people behaving in a way to delay their ban. No mercy for you, fools.

Reviciation

Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:28 am

Bring Back Old PVP
we work in dark to serve the light we are Assassins
The Past May Be A Burden To You, But Make That Burden Your Courage To Rise In The Future And Smile To Your Life.
Doge Squad Shall Rise To The Top Within The Darkness

Garchomp

Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:13 pm

So, here's a problem. Whenever I go to pvp and try the parkour place, it starts lagging :( The cobble walls and carpets are really annoying tbh. Try maybe replacing them with slabs :3
Underestimate me. It'll be fun

EproxGamez

Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:05 am

Bring auctions back.
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Mil1027

Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:28 pm

EproxGamez wrote:Bring auctions back.
If there's one thing I've learned, it's this: We all want everything to be okay. We don't even wish so much for fantastic or marvelous or outstanding. We will happily settle for okay, because most of the time, okay is enough.

EproxGamez

Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:37 pm

Moon wrote:
EproxGamez wrote:Bring auctions back.
Why not!?
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

KyrahIsBae

Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:30 am

No reset please the people are easily catchable. But if there is make it quick before everyone goes back to school as more people will join it and there will be more than 10 people on.
Ty Kyra x

PerZ

Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:52 am

How about a reset? I know that Acidisland has just reseted last April(?), but it definitely needs more players. Another thing this server needs right now are spawners in shop. It has been pretty hard getting spawners other than the ones from other people and the ones from the nether. It would be nice if spawners are added like before even if the price is raised; after all, not everyone has access to /ps.
There are a few things I'll never forget: our class, 10 - Platinum, and the moments we have shared.

Garchomp

Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:36 pm

Okay this is making me mad >.< Before the reset I played alot and tried to reach in /is top Then it got restarted and I again tried to come in /is top How many times are you guys gonna reset??
Underestimate me. It'll be fun

DavagonV

Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:36 pm

I also think a reset will decrease the players again, The players are building up again. I am playing again. Make a broadcast that says, Acidlsland is fun! Come and play! /go Acidisland. Make a kit killed kit buildup, Only for acidisland. That can be used once. It will give u some stuff to build. With a guid how u can make money and build a decent island. If u want to i would write that guide for u all. In that kit there will be some stuff that u will need to build up your island (faster).

When the other Acid got reset, I was like, not gonna play there. Allot of players had that. I was kinda broken. Worked so hard for my island. Now i am pretty op again, i work allot for my island. And i started just like everyone else, Only i found out cactus made allot of money. So i made a cactus farm. Easy as that. With money you can make your island. I want to help every new player. I have without making jokes 'too much money' I have around 50 million and i make each night (without getting kicked)
8-12 million. I want to help the new players.

Also you could add Mcmmo to make it more fun!

Maybe if other staff mebers will come and play. There will be more players following them.

I hope this helps.

DavagonV
Hey, it's ya boi DavagonV here, get used to it.

• Information