No news about RPG Reset/Update?

*beta*
AsuraT

Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:24 am

So... as title says, anyone know any news about RPG reset or update?
i'm still waiting for Slime Fun 4.0 :( or a reset+ updates (even better).
[Extreme] Rank.
Public Grinders & Shops @Survival server: /playerwarp AsuraT

Eon

Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:56 am

AsuraT wrote:So... as title says, anyone know any news about RPG reset or update?
I am afraid that NxDs wont put on SlimeFun 4 as its only fo 1.9 :( i cri, and RPG will reset exactly when the new spawn comes out..
When does the new spawn come out? i Asked NxDs, He said Its all upto builders :/
Find Me At RPG & Eggwarz!!

[JrHelper]

[Blender Artist]

AsuraT

Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:48 pm

Oh no :c
So no slime fun 4.0 ? T_T i've been waiting for months...
[Extreme] Rank.

Eon

Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:24 am

AsuraT wrote:Oh no :c
I ran my server with 1.8 and SlimeFun 4, yea, it works, but the problem is many addons i believe is for 1.9, so yea, you can and can not except a major update and new stuff :P

Next time quote me so i can reply fast xD

[JrHelper]

[Blender Artist]

AsuraT

Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:47 am

Eon wrote:
I ran my server with 1.8 and SlimeFun 4, yea, it works, but the problem is many addons i believe is for 1.9, so yea, you can and can not except a major update and new stuff :P

Oh one more thing, first... thanks for replying, second:
What if we remove the features that dont work with 1.8?
So we get new stuff and everyone wins, yay xD
[Extreme] Rank.

Eon

Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:58 am

AsuraT wrote:
Eon wrote:

Thats the plan probably :P also, again, NxDs is resetting it only coz of the bugs, He is been busy re-coding it all and stuff, so currently we have SlimeFun3, He fixed SlimeFun 3, so yea, less chance for new stuff ;-; But, I will ask him to put up some addons like soul jars which lets you "make" spawner :} how cool is that? and there are many other addons and stuff which can make SlimeFun cool like elevator and Automatic spawner which lets you spawn mobs without you being afk there for hours, too OP :3 there are more stuff, not gonna spoil it by giving out spoilers xD

[JrHelper]

[Blender Artist]

AsuraT

Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:02 am

Eon wrote:
AsuraT wrote:
Eon wrote:

Thats the plan probably :P also, again, NxDs is resetting it only coz of the bugs, He is been busy re-coding it all and stuff, so currently we have SlimeFun3, He fixed SlimeFun 3, so yea, less chance for new stuff ;-; But, I will ask him to put up some addons like soul jars which lets you "make" spawner :} how cool is that? and there are many other addons and stuff which can make SlimeFun cool like elevator and Automatic spawner which lets you spawn mobs without you being afk there for hours, too OP :3 there are more stuff, not gonna spoil it by giving out spoilers xD
I love it ! ;D
and i'm keeping here one more idea for you :3
Add a bank, so we can go PvP without losing our money xD (you can place a ''tax'' to use it like losing 00.01% of the money something like that everytime you draw back the money)
and it) just throwing out the idea xD or remove the plugin that make you lose money when die :D
and thanks again for not giving up on new stuff for our loved RPG server xD
[Extreme] Rank.

Eon

Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:09 am

AsuraT wrote:
Eon wrote:
AsuraT wrote:
I love it ! ;D
and i'm keeping here one more idea for you :3
Add a bank, so we can go PvP without losing our money xD (you can place a ''tax'' to use it like losing 00.01% of the money something like that everytime you draw back the money)
and it) just throwing out the idea xD or remove the plugin that make you lose money when die :D
and thanks again for not giving up on new stuff for our loved RPG server xD
The bank thing.. So many people suggested it, but not losing money will make it soo good, but after that, there is no point for money losing plugins :P Dont think that NxDs will add it ._.

[JrHelper]

[Blender Artist]

Eon

Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:42 am

AsuraT wrote:So... as title says, anyone know any news about RPG reset or update?
I confirmed from NxDs its gonna be SlimeFun 3, probably a little bit of new stuff, and if we want SlimeFun 4 with tons of new stuff, the server will be 1.9, and most of the clients are 1.8 :/ sad.. Another thing is we can use ViaBackwards to let 1.8 ppl connect to 1.9 server, but it may cause issues such as lag coz it takes a few Millie seconds to fool the protocol and let 1.8 connect to a newer version...

[JrHelper]

[Blender Artist]

AsuraT

Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:35 pm

Eon wrote:
I confirmed from NxDs its gonna be SlimeFun 3, probably a little bit of new stuff, and if we want SlimeFun 4 with tons of new stuff, the server will be 1.9, and most of the clients are 1.8 :/ sad.. Another thing is we can use ViaBackwards to let 1.8 ppl connect to 1.9 server, but it may cause issues such as lag coz it takes a few Millie seconds to fool the protocol and let 1.8 connect to a newer version...
Thanks for all the info, but no ETA on when the update/resets will happen, correct? xD probably NxDs still working in the coding...
Edit Bonus Question: If i have kit spawn eggs when reset, i'll keep my kit spawn eggs? :) thanks!
[Extreme] Rank.

• Information