Please dont let griefing , stealing , scamming and tpkilling is bad

You're on an island, in a sea of acid! If you like Skyblock, try AcidIsland for a new challenge! This is almost like SkyBlock but instead of falling, you must contend with acid water when expanding your island and players can boat to each other's islands.
melored

Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:07 am

All players are annoying and hateing tpkilling and stealing specially even me cause in acid island its awful every person begun stoled or tpkilled he in his real life bow up shout even break something in his real home and being crazy then dear server try to make it un allowed and make prison faster to make extremecraft better and best then so please do it :D for talking to me in my facebook my name is Alirouj bani and my age is 12 then msg me there hi

AntiStrike

Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:51 pm

Move This Post Here : https://www.extremecraft.net/viewforum.php?f=22
Doesnt Really Matter But This Post Mostly Go There. :)
[+] Click to show/hide
_xXNemoXx_ Was Previously Known As KittySoftOnPc
H20Nemo Was Previously Known As _xXNemoXx_
MrNemo Was Previously Known As H20Nemo
AntiStrike Was Previously Known As MrNemo
[Ex-Staff] [Inferno] [Legend] AntiStrike

_EnigmaPvP_

Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:45 pm

melored wrote:All players are annoying and hateing tpkilling and stealing specially even me cause in acid island its awful every person begun stoled or tpkilled he in his real life bow up shout even break something in his real home and being crazy then dear server try to make it un allowed and make prison faster to make extremecraft better and best then so please do it :D for talking to me in my facebook my name is Alirouj bani and my age is 12 then msg me there hi
Sorry, but all those things are allowed on extremecraft. On your island, you can choose who you trust, and you can also toggle pvp. When you might be scammed, use /trade instead, and don't accept random tp requests. That's my advice, hope you find it useful. And if you have another problem, use the reports section: https://www.extremecraft.net/viewforum.php?f=7
#EatATaco

-Enigma

:dark:

melored

Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:36 pm

_EnigmaPvP_ wrote:
melored wrote:All players are annoying and hateing tpkilling and stealing specially even me cause in acid island its awful every person begun stoled or tpkilled he in his real life bow up shout even break something in his real home and being crazy then dear server try to make it un allowed and make prison faster to make extremecraft better and best then so please do it :D for talking to me in my facebook my name is Alirouj bani and my age is 12 then msg me there hi
Sorry, but all those things are allowed on extremecraft. On your island, you can choose who you trust, and you can also toggle pvp. When you might be scammed, use /trade instead, and don't accept random tp requests. That's my advice, hope you find it useful. And if you have another problem, use the reports section: https://www.extremecraft.net/viewforum.php?f=7
XD xD Just ENIGMA try to make that not allowed cause in all other server its BANNED !
ALL hte them then So try also to give me extreme cause i payed money and i didnt got a link for the my package but u Got my money So give me back on my issue report cause i reported 1BILLION time so pleaase i want extreme as soon as can in acid island
:D

• Information