Hide and seek maps are broken af

*beta*
Solidblaze

Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:15 pm

They are broken... There is like 10% hiding and 90% parkour.... Rio is so broken you can literly just go to the top of the maps border and stay there... You dont hide at all same with fnaf u just do some parkour and if anyone tries to come up you just hit them off... Its BROKEN SO MAKE IT HIDE AND SEEK NOT PARKOUR AND AFK!

WhySoDank

Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:05 am

Solidblaze wrote:They are broken... There is like 10% hiding and 90% parkour.... Rio is so broken you can literly just go to the top of the maps border and stay there... You dont hide at all same with fnaf u just do some parkour and if anyone tries to come up you just hit them off... Its BROKEN SO MAKE IT HIDE AND SEEK NOT PARKOUR AND AFK!
It's in beta
We work in dark to serve the light, We are Assassins. "Rejoice, Son Goku. You have reached the height of beauty at my hand."

Solidblaze

Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:50 pm

lol for how long? And how can u aprove a map for beta that is that broken that u can easily get out of it?

Louxray
Location: Korinthos, Korinthia, Peloponnese, Greece, Balkan Peninsula, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way

Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:44 pm

Solidblaze wrote:lol for how long? And how can u aprove a map for beta that is that broken that u can easily get out of it?
Look, this is clearly the mapmakers' fault as well as the staff's. In the future, maps will be fixed. The server is currently working on more than one servers.
Ad mortem festinamus peccare desistamus. Et in ultima momenta, memento mori.
ImagezzzZZz

Follow me:
Google+

Solidblaze

Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:46 am

Whell ok I guess you can take the "Beta" Thing here, but when a map is so broken that from 15 players at the end of the game 10 still are hiding its pretty unreal. So The best thing I can do is give some suggestions! So I will do that on a new post.

• Information