Updates

News & Announcements !

Moderators: HeadAdmin, Owner

NxDs

Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:45 pm

It's been a month full of changes and updates so, just for you, a nice list of what we added.
Since they are really a lot of changes I separated them per server so you can read just what you care about, or don't.
Do whatever pleases you. :kappa:

Testing Server

No, we didn't forget about this server.
We set it up as a copy of Survival but here you get to try all the experimental and fancy new features.

Check it at /go testing
Duplication Glitching Rewards

We decided that rewarding people for finding duplication glitches (dupe glitches) would benefit everyone.

Definition of duplication (dupe) glitch that WILL be rewarded: any kind of action that leads to the unexpected duplication of any or valuable items.
If you figure out a way to duplicate dirt please report, but the only reward will be our gratefulness.

Rewards:
» Dupe glitch for any kind of item (any server or not-minigame): coupon of 50€
» Dupe glitch only for specific items: coupon of 10€ to 30€ (depending on the items and the servers affected)
» Glitch that lets you earn money: coupon of 50€
» Dupe glitch on RPG (any kind): nothing to coupon of 5€

Note: we will reward only the FIRST reporter. If you report a glitch that someone else already reported you will only be rewarded with my appreciation and #rEsPekT

Note: this is not retroactive, we reward only dupe glitches found from now on

If you've been exploiting a glitch until now I'll be kind enough to NOT ban if you report it, it's not too late to stop being a bad boi, or girl.
New Commands

[+] Click to show the new fancy commands
/bottom
You have now new ways to glitch into stuff, it's like /top but this tps you down. Happy glitching.
Suggested by SaeidTooosi

New RPs
There will never be enough RPs.
Annoy your friends with the new /shrug, /wink, /wave and the questionable /twerk

Quick RP toggling
Toggling RPs has never been this fast, no need to use menus you can simply toggle with /rp toggle <rp name>

/clearchat
If you think your chat is messy or for whatever reason you want to clear it now you can with /clearchat

Redesigned /sett
We redesigned the menu /sett
It is now more flexible and organized, it will have custom settings for each server lot of new stuff such as:

- Toggling for custom join messages and kills (for Nexus)
- Toggle for inventory sorter
- Toggle for instant teleportation (for Elite+)
- Other stuff. Just go check it out.

Improvements

[+] Click to get your mind blown by these improvements
Global /staff
No need to go through all the servers and spam /staff, you can do it from the comfort of your dirt house and you will get a list of all the staff online with the server they're on.
Stalking staff has never been this easy.

Doubled the CAPS limit
YOU CAN NOW ANNOY OTHERS BY WRITING IN CAPS TWICE AS MUCH AS YOU USED TO. FROM 6 TO 12 UPPERCASE LETTERS PER MESSAGE.

Sell/Buy 64 in /shop
The /shop now has a sell and a buy x64 buttons :ok_hand:

Rank Commands Preview
You are now able to preview the list of commands that each donor rank offers, you can access this feature from /help

Mob Stacking
We introduced this long requested feature at last, mobs spawning from spawners will now stack together, the area of effect is 3x3 chunks centered in the chunk with the spawner.
The drops rate should increase as well since the mobs won't hit the cap limit anymore.

Now also compatible with disc farms and mushroom cow shearing.

Kicks for lag
You know those annoying kicks for flying and too many packets you get when the server is lagging?
They're still there but at least now if you're in PvP you won't be killed for quitting while being combat tagged, that's something.

New Chat System
This was explained in detail here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=64010

AFK Time
You can keep track of the time you wasted now, whenever you come back from AFK it will tell you how much time you stayed away.

Creative

[+] Click if you like gf/bf finders
Sit anywhere
Why wouldn't you be able to sit on the floor? Or on your friends? Or on your cat? Or on your friend's cat?
Well now you can with /sit

Nicknames in /p chat
That's right, RPs and inappropriate buildings have never been so fancy. Just set your nickname with /p nick <whatever> and you're good to go.
Yes, you can use colors too.

And for all the other sane persons who don't like messy chats, you can disable the nicknames in your plot with the flag /p flag set nicknames-disabled false

/p mute
Got annoying players using your plot chat? Mute them with /p mute. Check the mute list with /p mutelist and unmute with /p unmute
You will get to abuse the power of mute just like our staff but without having to apply. And only within your plot.

/p invisibles
Everyone hates invisible people so there you have it, /p invisibles to get a list of invisible people on your plot.
/p deny those nabs

/p random
If you're really bored and you feel like checking out some plot /p random is what you need.

Factions

[+] Click for cannon news
Factions Cannons
I know we said this already in the past and it turned out to be not entirely true, but this time it's true I promise.
We fixed cannons and they're not going to crash the server anymore.
We also increased the limit of pistons to 240 to make sure you can build any kind of laggy cannon design you like.

Servers with claims

[+] Click if you want people off your claims
/claim kick
Got annoying players roaming around in your plot? just /claim kick them :ok_hand:

Skyblock/OpSkyblock/Acidisland

[+] Click for the fancy island improvements
/is inspect
Just like /f inspect (factions) and /p inspect (creative) you can now stalk the people in your claims and see who touched your precious dirt blocks.

Improved /is clearmobs
Clearing ALL the mobs was a bit an overkill, you can now decide to clear only the ones you want
/is clearmobs hostile - will remove all the hostile mobs
/is clearmobs passive - will remove all the passive mobs
/is clearmobs <type> - will remove the mobs of the type you specify

Suggested by DyinqSoul_

There's actually plenty of other stuff I didn't mention, I'll do it in a new post in the next few days :tractor:

FoosTurtle

Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:48 pm

TL;DR

Razrq

Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:54 pm

I know lots of dupes 😉

SandpitFangirl

Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:54 pm

op

Aoifa

Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:56 pm

if only i had reported that glitch 5 days later...
mad rip :(

mandown31200

Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:57 pm

Reward for finding dupes? Where's Razor when you need him :/

GallowPeacer

Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:59 pm

best update a a

Filipinaz

Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:06 pm

No Prison updates... Sad to see a good server left to rotten...

Also finally mob stacking, that feature should have been on the server for a long time now.

Rewards for glitching :O I might go into the glitching team now :P

Lnaa_

Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:32 pm

last time i found dupe glitch i got banned :'D

Pametansam

Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:45 pm

Well I found a way to dupe everything you had in your inventory but its pretty hard to do and I only did it once out of accident (the time I found out about it)

• Information