Top Voters - December

News & Announcements !

Moderators: Owner, HeadAdmin

Dieu
Owner

Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:31 pm

It has come to our attention that some players found new creative ways of getting more votes than they normally would. As this was not forbidden we're still going to send out vouchers to top voters in December, however starting with 2019 we won't be giving out vouchers to top voters until we find effective way to deal with this.

Players will still receive in-game rewards for voting - those did not change.

Top Voters in December:
1. BlackQueennn (55 EUR Voucher)
2. WhySoNxDs (45 EUR Voucher)
3. Sherllock (35 EUR Voucher)
4. o_0X (25 EUR Voucher)
5. Wazowski_Mike (25 EUR Voucher)

If you are a winner, PM me here on the forum to claim your reward by clicking this: ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=48 :+1:

PS: Happy new year!

o_OX

Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:15 pm

''It has come to our attention that some players found new creative ways of getting more votes than they normally would'' So Helper WhySoNxDs was previously known as watashiNxDs ? =))))

Sherllock

Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:22 pm

just watched the staff. Thanks WhySoNxDs :)

KaptainKookie

Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:34 am

Finally, they wouldn't give vouchers or coupons anymore, it's unfair to us who bought things from the store than them getting things for free...

LightWayUp

Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:46 pm

KaptainKookie wrote:
Finally, they wouldn't give vouchers or coupons anymore, it's unfair to us who bought things from the store than them getting things for free...
Dieu wrote:
starting with 2019 we won't be giving out vouchers to top voters until we find effective way to deal with this.
ExtremeCraft may still give out coupons/vouchers in the future as per Dieu's statement, after the problem is dealt with.

And while you might feel the reward unfair, these votes from players do greatly promote ExtremeCraft on server lists. With so many players giving multiple votes to ExtremeCraft every day, you can imagine how much impact it has for the server, and I don't think it's that bad to give :money_with_wings: to people who help with the advertising.

KaptainKookie

Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:34 am

LightWayUp wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:46 pm
KaptainKookie wrote:
Dieu wrote:
starting with 2019 we won't be giving out vouchers to top voters until we find effective way to deal with this.
ExtremeCraft may still give out coupons/vouchers in the future as per Dieu's statement, after the problem is dealt with.

And while you might feel the reward unfair, these votes from players do greatly promote ExtremeCraft on server lists. With so many players giving multiple votes to ExtremeCraft every day, you can imagine how much impact it has for the server, and I don't think it's that bad to give :money_with_wings: to people who help with the advertising.
OKIE I understand ^-^

• Information