How long have you been here?

Anything that isn't Minecraft-related...

Moderators: HeadAdmin, Owner

User avatar
LightWayUp
Posts: 1651
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:21 pm
Contact:

Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:47 am

spacedoll wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:44 am
November 22
The leaderboard data says otherwise... November 19th, 2015

User avatar
Doilt
Posts: 1202
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:13 pm
Location: Iran

Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:17 am

Registration: 2015-08-07 19:05:04 (3 years, 7 months, 1 week, 15 hours, 11 minutes, 39 seconds ago)

Dreqmers
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:20 pm

Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:35 am

spacedoll wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:44 am
November 22
Dino man ^-^

TehQwex
Posts: 4358
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:50 pm

Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:15 am

Registered 3 years, 2 months, 3 weeks, 2 days, 12 hours, 33 minutes, 30 seconds ago

im a newbie ;(

User avatar
LightWayUp
Posts: 1651
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:21 pm
Contact:

Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:31 am

TehQwex wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:15 am
Registered 3 years, 2 months, 3 weeks, 2 days, 12 hours, 33 minutes, 30 seconds ago

im a newbie ;(
;(

User avatar
SeaguIl
Posts: 2096
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:52 am
Location: The Universe

Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:16 am

LightWayUp wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:31 am
TehQwex wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:15 am
Registered 3 years, 2 months, 3 weeks, 2 days, 12 hours, 33 minutes, 30 seconds ago

im a newbie ;(
;(
Possible spelling mistake found

How could you live without me?

User avatar
NyxeIIa
Posts: 1473
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:32 pm

Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:30 pm

Registration: 2015-09-11 13:27:27 (3 years, 6 months, 2 weeks, 2 days, 3 hours, 50 seconds ago)

If you've been here for longer than 3 years. i just want to say one thing..

u OG

User avatar
Seapan
Posts: 3118
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:03 am
Location: USA
Contact:

Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:40 am

Registration: 2016-05-20 18:20:26 (2 years, 10 months, 1 week, 5 days, 11 hours, 18 minutes, 42 seconds ago)

Almost up to 3 years aaa

User avatar
LightWayUp
Posts: 1651
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:21 pm
Contact:

Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:21 am

SeaguIl wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:16 am
LightWayUp wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:31 am
TehQwex wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:15 am
Registered 3 years, 2 months, 3 weeks, 2 days, 12 hours, 33 minutes, 30 seconds ago

im a newbie ;(
;(
Possible spelling mistake found

How could you live without me?
Possible quoting mistake found

Get your grandmagrammar straight

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest