Darlin10366's Staff Application

Darlin10366

Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:30 am

InGameName: Darlin10366

Gender (yes, we must know): Female

Where are you from? Leonardtown Maryland in the USA

What languages do you speak: English, ASL ( American sign language)

Tell us a little bit about yourself: I am deaf, that is how I know ASL. I used to tutor 6 subjects, I currently only know English and ASL right now due to been years since I learned them I also know some Spanish. I've been playing this server for 38 plus days. I am a fast learner, and I know the rules pretty well due to watching others break them. Yes, I've been warned before only for letter spam (that I know of) because my keys like to stick. I help everyone I can, I try to make friends with everyone and I help the new people as well.

How many hours can you contribute each day and which days: at least 8hrs or more. I am pretty much always online, so I say at least 5-6 days a week

How would you rate your behavior in chat, and why (1 being bad, to 10 being flawless): 9 simply because not everyone is perfect in chat. I am super friendly in chat, I help everyone.

Any previous experience with any kind of moderation: No I do not, but I am a fast learner, so it won't take long to learn how to do moderation. I always watch my chat, I try to let people know if they don't be careful with spamming they will get warned

What has motivated you to apply for a staff position on ExtremeCraft: Honestly its because on my server op survival there is rarely any mods online because the current mod is usually busy. or staff is usually AFK. Plus more people to help means more players get help. One staff can only help one person at one time so i would love to be on staff to help ease the load and stress of one staff member

Why should we choose you to become a JrHelper: I am super friendly and I have tons of patience, I love helping people. and I always help who I can when I can. I am basically always online

In what ways could you positively contribute to the community: I can help people that are new or older players. Teach people the rules. Help people find land, help teach them to claim land etc. I have few people that can vouch that I help others and would recommend me JabHook, Rodren, and a few others know how I am with people and know I help everyone I can.

Do you agree to help any and all players who request your assistance, even if you are not accepted? Explain why this is important: Yes, of course, everyone needs help even if I didn't have a title to help. I always help people regardless of my title, I believe that helping people makes things easier for people and others to learn kindness. I just think if I had the title people would take me more seriously instead of thinking all I wanna do is kill people or lie. I am very honest and I try to help everyone even those who burned me.

Any additional informational you'd like to add: I fell in love with his server because yall do have rules and obey them. Most servers set rules and don't follow through.

Declaration by the candidate:
I hereby declare that all the particulars stated in the application are true to the best of my knowledge, and belief. I have read the admission procedure from the above post, and I shall abide by the terms, and conditions therein. In event of suppression or distortion of any information provided in my application form, I understand that my admission is liable to be canceled. I also understand that the decision regarding my application will be final, and I shall abide by their decision. Further, if admitted, I promise to abide by the rules, and regulations as applicable during the course of my staff duration.
Don't raise your voice, Improve your argument.

NxDSandra

Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:04 am

Good Luck.

Darlin10366

Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:28 pm

Yes might be some grammar errors but hey i am deaf haha.. so come with the hearing loss.! :D

xtigerkitty94x

Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:08 am

Good luck.

quickalex

Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:42 am

Your application will be reviewed soon,

Shortlisted.

NxDs

Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:20 pm

Accepted.

• Information