Zealouskiller Staff Application

zealouskiller

Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:34 pm

Title of the application - JoAnna Voorhees

InGameName: Zealouskiller

Where are you from: Florida, USA

What languages do you speak: English

Tell us a little bit about yourself: I have lived in Fl my whole life, love games of all sorts, easily approachable, can take jokes. I work as a RN at a surgery center so my hours are good and play frequently.

How many hours can you contribute each day and which days: 3 at the lease each day, more on the weekends and Fridays.

How would you rate your behaviour in chat, and why (1 being bad, to 10 being flawless): I would give myself a 9, it would be 10 but I am playful and like to tease in a good way.

Any previous experience with any kind of moderation: Only school moderation between troubled teens.

What has motivated you to apply for a staff position on ExtremeCraft: A lot of cheating is going on which can ruin game play, i would like to help in even a small way so less people are tempted to cheat.

Why should we choose you to become a JrHelper: I'm helpful, fun and get a long with many types of people.

In what ways could you positively contribute to the community: just my willingness to discuss ways of decreasing problems would help keep the server run smoothly.

Do you agree to help any and all players who request your assistance, even if you are not accepted? Explain why this is important: Absolutely! If you are helpful, those around you will be more likely to help.

Any additional informational you'd like to add: Thank you for your consideration.

Declaration by the candidate:
I hereby declare that all the particulars stated in the application are true to the best of my knowledge and belief. I have read the admission procedure from the above post and i shall abide by the terms and conditions therein. In event of suppression or distortion of any information provided in my application form, I understand that my admission to the staff team is liable to be cancelled. I also understand that the decision of the authorities regarding my application will be final and i shall abide by their decision. Further, if admitted, I promise to abide by the rules and regulations as applicable during the course of my staff duration.

CommunistRussia

Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:24 pm

You are missing details and you haven't been registered for 30 days

strqfzd

Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:11 am

i know this person very well because this player plays on the factions server like me.

honestly all i see you do is /afk 24/7 wheres the time to moderate?

Doilt

Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:14 pm

Good luck..?

AlmightyBoss

Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:31 pm

Good luck!!!

zealouskiller

Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:34 am

strqfzd wrote:i know this person very well because this player plays on the factions server like me.

honestly all i see you do is /afk 24/7 wheres the time to moderate?

Says the person who stated vyzl was a good guy in chat today, lol he was just banned. Anyways i usually afk when i am not at my computer, I do play frequently but do not talk as much as you do in public chat, but do speak often with clan member through other media. I won't be staff anyways, as I have not been active long enough on this website. see you soon.

strqfzd

Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:18 am

vyzl is a good guy ill state it again lol idk maybe you havent talked to him before.

AlmightyBoss

Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:08 pm

strqfzd wrote:vyzl is a good guy ill state it again lol idk maybe you havent talked to him before.
Wowowow... eh? That what you said was legit? lol Vyzl a good guy? He is special. In a wrong way. I've never seen someone with such a inappropriate behavior.

strqfzd

Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:05 am

TheBossTM wrote:
strqfzd wrote:vyzl is a good guy ill state it again lol idk maybe you havent talked to him before.
Wowowow... eh? That what you said was legit? lol Vyzl a good guy? He is special. In a wrong way. I've never seen someone with such a inappropriate behavior.
Well for one, he's a chill guy not uptight like someone I know.. Well jeez chillax its a game for crying out loud. Yeah theres rules to keep the kids safe but honestly do you really think Vyzl is like uh putting the kids in ''danger'' eh not really he usually speaks in faction chat anyways.

Sypin

Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:16 am

Chat Logs beg to differ lol

More importantly you all are offtopic. So this gets to be said.

No more comments unless you are the owner of the application bumping this once every 30 days.

• Information