Joshua225 JrHelper Application :)

joshua225

Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:51 am

Title of the application - joshua225's application

InGameName: joshua225

Gender (yes, we must know):male

Where are you from:philippines

What languages do you speak:English

Tell us a little bit about yourself:Im A Boy and A Friendly Gamer Im Playing This Game In 3 Year's

How many hours can you contribute each day and which days:10 Hour's

How would you rate your behaviour in chat, and why (1 being bad, to 10 being flawless):Im Not Being A Bad SomeTime's I So A Abuser Player. 1.Im Sure Using My English Grammar Because Im Filipino

Any previous experience with any kind of moderation: Yeah Im An Helper In Game RandomCraft Last 1 Year.

What has motivated you to apply for a staff position on ExtremeCraft:My Friend's In Philippines And Me I Want To Help This Server

Why should we choose you to become a JrHelper:Because I Want To Help Here And Not To Be A Abuser :-)

In what ways could you positively contribute to the community:I Will Do My Best To Be A Great JrHelper Because I Playing This Server In 2 Year's

Do you agree to help any and all players who request your assistance, even if you are not accepted? Explain why this is important: I Will Help If They Said It Correctly Like They Said They Scam And They Have A Prove And For The Abuser I Will Ask For The Picture Or The Prove They Are Scammed.

Any additional informational you'd like to add:Nothing Else Thank's :-) :teethy:

maks1103

Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:09 pm

Your application is not considered exceptional it's lacking information and your english is not fluent enough either,

Rejected

• Information