My Friends <3 Read This....?

rockslider00

Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:46 pm

InGameName: rockslider00

Gender (yes, we must know): Female

I come from the United States of America

What languages do you speak: English

Tell us a little bit about yourself: I get along with other people well, i started playing on this server about 1 month ago. I also grew up in The US.

How many hours can you contribute each day and which days: Monday - Friday i can play after 4:20 pm to around 8:00 pm, on the weekends, i play about until 9:00 am to 7 pm, with "afks," and getting off for a bit once or twice.

How would you rate your behavior in chat, and why (1 being bad, to 10 being flawless): 8-9 because i wouldn't cuss, or be rude to other players, i would try to welcome anyone that joins the server for the first time. I would also treat other players fairly.

Any previous experience with any kind of moderation: I have helped make a server that never became public, so very, very little experience, otherwise, no i haven't.

What has motivated you to apply for a staff position on ExtremeCraft: I play on this server mostly, and i wanted to see if i could become staff for one of my favorite servers :D

Why should we choose you to become a Helper: Because i would help people around the server, and be fair to other players.

In what ways could you positively contribute to the community: I would help people, i would be kind to other players, and i would be fair :)

Do you agree to help any and all players who request your assistance, even if you are not accepted? Explain why this is important: Yes, because I wouldn't want to be rude, and it is important because you would be showing that you are a helping person.

Any additional informational you'd like to add: Nope, <3 But thank you for asking
Last edited by rockslider00 on Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LilModified

Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:53 pm

Good luck.

maks1103

Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:19 pm

I don't get it, you tell everyone to stop spamming besides you, please improve your behaviour.

Rejected.

• Information