DarknessFluffy's Staff Application

DarknessFluffy

Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:41 pm

Title of the application - Karim's application

InGameName: DarknessFluffy

Where are you from: I'm from the Netherlands

What languages do you speak: Dutch and English

Tell us a little bit about yourself: I'm a guy who loves to give and help people around the server and in general to. My hobby's are gaming and playing football (soccer)
To be honest i dont really have to tell alot about myself i haven't been through much, i dont even know who i am yet i still need to find myself it might take some month's or maybe years. The only thing that i could tell about me is that i still dont really know what i like and what i dislike that's all thanks.

How many hours can you contribute each day and which days: 1 to 2 hours on Wednesday on Friday,Saturday and Sunday probably like around 3 hours or more

How would you rate your behaviour in chat, and why (1 being bad, to 10 being flawless): Atleast a 8 i try to replay as much as possible but it won't always work and i got some grammer mistakes.

Any previous experience with any kind of moderation: Yes i've been a Helper,Moderator and Head-Admin

What has motivated you to apply for a staff position on ExtremeCraft: I really love this server i love how everything works got a great communtity from all over the world what i just want to be a part of to help them.

Why should we choose you to become a JrHelper: I think im a good helper on the server if someone asks a question i always reply

In what ways could you positively contribute to the community: I talk alot i try to make people happy in every way thats possible no one should feel down i cheer them up any time

Do you agree to help any and all players who request your assistance, even if you are not accepted? Explain why this is important: I agree to help anyone even if im not accepted you dont need staff to help people, but staff is there not just to help but also to warn people on their behavior or the way how people act.

Any additional informational you'd like to add: I am banned on some servers cause of hacks what was stupid of me but i was young, i got banned recently cause of hacks but at that time i wasnt playing my little brother was. I might not be forgiven for my behavior but this was atleast worth a try thanks.
Last edited by DarknessFluffy on Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

vSilencee

Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:36 pm

Gl
Last edited by vSilencee on Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WhySoInnocent

Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:51 pm

Good luck

xHoney

Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:55 pm

WhySoInnocent wrote:Good luck
but he has joined just 1 week ago. :.

LifeIsATragedy

Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:36 pm

Forsox wrote:
WhySoInnocent wrote:Good luck
but he has joined just 1 week ago. :.