An upgrade?

Creative gamemode allows players to destroy all blocks instantly and gives them the ability to fly. Players are given an infinite number of blocks to build with and no health or hunger bar thus rendering the player immune to all damage.

Moderators: HeadAdmin, Owner

QuantumSage

Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:30 pm

Since 1.8.9 many awesome features were introduced in minecraft but yet our EC turned its back to newer updates for the controversial pvp changes. What I propose is that make creative 1.13 or atleast 1.12 where players can rock the new blocks and observers as well. Concrete is gonna change the whole building community and observers are gonna tone down hugh contraptions to just a few blocks. Retain legacy console pvp (pre 1.9) and just upgrade the whole server. Many plugins are there to make us feel creative like home. I saw many servers doing this and I would very much like to see my server doing that as well. Thanks!

Edit:Also this would attract players who seeks to play on newer versions

Karamel43

Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:08 pm

I totally agree, especially since there isn't a lot of player-versus-player combat going on the creative server anyway so I don't think this update would change a lot or make people mad, like it would do in the survival server, for example.

Besides, this will also fix a lot of annoying little bugs and glitches so I definitely agree with your opinion!

+1

King regards,
Karamel43

SandpitFangirl

Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:47 am

QuantumSage wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:30 pm
Since 1.8.9 many awesome features were introduced in minecraft but yet our EC turned its back to newer updates for the controversial pvp changes. What I propose is that make creative 1.13 or atleast 1.12 where players can rock the new blocks and observers as well. Concrete is gonna change the whole building community and observers are gonna tone down hugh contraptions to just a few blocks. Retain legacy console pvp (pre 1.9) and just upgrade the whole server. Many plugins are there to make us feel creative like home. I saw many servers doing this and I would very much like to see my server doing that as well. Thanks!

Edit:Also this would attract players who seeks to play on newer versions
Suggest that here: https://www.extremecraft.net/suggestions.php

filefolder3

Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:45 pm

+1 I don't understand why the server is still living in 1.8.9. Grow up, the combat update is not that bad!

Karamel43

Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:13 pm

filefolder3 wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:45 pm
+1 I don't understand why the server is still living in 1.8.9. Grow up, the combat update is not that bad!
Actually it is pretty bad.
So many people are complaining about it, that it may be possible that in Minecraft Vanilla 1.15 the combat system will be back to 1.8

EllieNz

Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:08 pm

Karamel43 wrote:
I totally agree, especially since there isn't a lot of player-versus-player combat going on the creative server anyway so I don't think this update would change a lot or make people mad, like it would do in the survival server, for example.

Besides, this will also fix a lot of annoying little bugs and glitches so I definitely agree with your opinion!

+1

King regards,
Karamel43
But chances are, They'd have to RESET creative, now this may just be me, But that would Trigger me to high heaven, i DON'T want creative to reset yet!

Karamel43

Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:59 pm

BrxkenPanda wrote:
Karamel43 wrote:

+1

King regards,
Karamel43
But chances are, They'd have to RESET creative, now this may just be me, But that would Trigger me to high heaven, i DON'T want creative to reset yet!
Yeah, well, not necessarily now, but after the next reset, they could implement this.

EllieNz

Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:35 pm

Karamel43 wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:59 pm
BrxkenPanda wrote:
Karamel43 wrote:

+1

King regards,
Karamel43
Yeah, well, not necessarily now, but after the next reset, they could implement this.
Yeah, I suppose they could, But when would they reset next?

Phil564

Wed May 08, 2019 9:49 pm

So, make a petition

• Information