EC Updates - Resets, New Gamemode, Top Voters, Suggestions and more...

News & Announcements !
DeadXSpiritz

Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:06 pm

NICEEEEEEE!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
''Oh God Please Give Me Patience,Because If You Gave Me Strength Then I Will Need Bail Money Too... :sunglasses: :sunglasses: ''

6_h

Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:08 pm

Staff... maybe next year :rolling_eyes: :facepalm: :sleepy:

AntiStrike

Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:14 pm

-_- k.
[Ex-Staff] [Inferno] [Extreme] AntiStrike
:arrow_up: :hearts: :arrow_up: :heavy_dollar_sign:

Discord: AntiStrike#5659

Quitting Minecraft for a good while. I will miss you all fam.

Pacoless

Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:16 pm

<3

xMiloXZ

Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:26 pm

Nice updates! :heart_eyes:

KatieSunni

Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:42 pm

Hehe My gamemode spam idea is finally a reality. ;)

XenoBiotic

Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:00 pm

Nice cant wait :D

mrocto

Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:06 pm

Factions will be mine again :).
Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration It's a dare.

richie0104

Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:23 am

NxDs wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:40 pm

Today it's updates day.

Suggestions
We decided to close the suggestions section on our forum and we decided to open a new one in form of tickets here: https://www.extremecraft.net/suggestions.php
It's going to be organized in categories and it's going to be fast and maintained, suggestions being handled after 2 years will be just a bad memory of the past and suggestions will be handled daily/weekly by a specialized team of experts. Me.

Monthly Voters
Ok we get it, voting is not fun for some and for some others is also useless if you already are the richest player on the server.
Then so be it, each month we will see who has been the player that voted the most and we will reward him/her with a discount coupon on our buycraft store!
That's right, you will be able to buy stuff for free (or at least discounted) from the store! Believe it or not.
You can see the updated ranking of voters here: https://www.extremecraft.net/voters.php

I'm going to ruin myself, we won't pick the best voter... We will pick the TOP 5 voters. Ahh yes that's right each month the players in top 5 will receive rewards from the store, how cool is that

Factions and Prison resets
You asked so much about them, too much.
Factions is going to reset this Sunday already wohoo
As for Prison if everything goes as planned we'll reset already next week, worst case the week after :O

Discord Bot
As some of you may know our beloved BigBrother went on a vacation but don't worry, he's gonna be back and it's gonna be better than ever, just wait for it.
Music, not inappropriate and quality images, more insults, more commands, bug fixes, and I don't know other stuff too.

New Gamemode
We got a suggestion for a new gamemode, since this seemed easy for us to set up we decided to release it on Testing server (/go testing)

It's just a test, if it will be welcomed we will release it as full server, if it will be a flop hey, no hard feelings nobody loses here.
It's going to have some features of Skyblock and some of Survival + some small additions, you'll see when we'll release it this Friday yey
Of course we hope you will like it :D
(It's not a minigame, don't start with your fantasies, just not yet.)

Staff Management
You will be glad reading that we decided to lower the minimum age to apply for staff, the minimum age required is now 15 years old.
Enjoy 15 years old people of the world, enjoy it while it lasts.

It's been a month full of stuff and things, it's not nearly half of what we're planning for the future just give us some more time
What a roller coaster of emotions.
Yes, I will be working again on the anticheat as well. :rolling_eyes:

darktyrant

Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:35 am

Work hard on the anti-cheat.

• Information