Fly for building purpose

Factions are like clans/tribes, create your Faction or join one and fight or raid other factions. Griefing is allowed, raiding is allowed, TNT can destroy everything, even obsidian!
Sasugay

Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:47 am

Hi, is it alright for me to be permitted to fly in factions just in my base for building purposes? It is gonna take a very long time to build the whole building and it is hard to build without fly I promise it just for building purpose.

SScott

Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:53 am

Lmao, there is no way that NxDs would add /fly in factions, you need to work hard by building a huge base by yourself instead of flying, this isn't OPFactions

TG_zero

Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:55 am

SScott wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:53 am
Lmao, there is no way that NxDs would add /fly in factions, you need to work hard by building a huge base by yourself instead of flying, this isn't OPFactions
yea i tryed to tell nxds and dieu for /f fly on claim lands but he just say Opfactions /f fly on :)

i say this onther server :)

JhonnyPac

Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:17 am

Sasugay wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:47 am
Hi, is it alright for me to be permitted to fly in factions just in my base for building purposes? It is gonna take a very long time to build the whole building and it is hard to build without fly I promise it just for building purpose.
Factions is hard work. The reason why /fly is not allowed is because they want players to put hard work into builind their bases. It is the difficulty and hard work that makes factions fun, after all. Also, having /fly makes tptrapping too easy. :joy: :ok_hand:

• Information