Huge Money Giveaway!

SkyBlock is one of the most popular gamemodes ever created. The concept behind the map is very simple; you spawn on a floating island and must survive and complete challenges with the resources available to you.

Moderators: Owner, HeadAdmin

twentyone_panics

Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:36 am

hey guys, so before the reset or maybe a day before if the date is announced i will be giving away 200m (you can check /baltop 1) since i wont be playing much on the last few days and i thought it would be nice to give away my earnings to other people :)

just fill out this format:

why do you want the money?

what time can you be on (has to be GMT+00:00) for example in the Netherlands it would be 10:34 and in the UK it would be 09:34 so you will need to find a time that suits you

and thats all, make a post down below if you want to win! i will be announcing the winners once i get 10 or more replies/comments

Wolfington77722

Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:46 am

Hey I would really like to get this money because I always wanted to build a mansion kind of like a castle with huge walls and even statues. I want it to resemble true monarchy and noble royalty. Also I am willing to invite everyone over for a tea party!
A good time for me is any week day from 1PM Pacific time zone which would be 9PM GMT I believe. This coming Monday or any day for that matter. I do have a question though. If I was to earn this can u contact me through any social media? I would love to give you a shout out or something of that nature for being awesome! Thnx so much for this opportunity

LightxDark

Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:54 pm

why do you want the money: To waste it :P

what time can you be on (has to be GMT+00:00): Darn, I can only be from 4 to 10 pm

• Information