Prices down in /Shop

Survival is the game mode in which players must collect resources, build structures, battle mobs, manage hunger, and explore the land in an effort to survive and thrive.
xXWog69Xx

Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:55 pm

lol what a Joke as soon as we find another way to make money those prices will be changed also not only iron and cactus was changed so was leather cooked beef and wool basically most items that drop from spawners have suffered and we forget when people were making money from dyes they were removed completely because there was a flower spawner hey lol anytime people find a way to make good money prices are changed and not everything you can farm can be sold either and another thing the buy prices of items in shop are over inflated to start with servers greed will be its on down fall and i havent spent any money irl either when i said people spend money to buy igs i meant for the hard work they put in game to raise the in game money to spend 4,5 mill to buy them and i bought rank long before you were here sypin and have seen the server go down over time tp killing and scamming now is ok because staff dont want to Waste Their Time or have to refund items or investigate, frankly it does not worry me cause i always make money its the new people or poor people that will suffer, my home base castle is made from diamond and gold blocks spent over 100 million why cause i can and if it reset tomorrow wouldnt give a damm lol

AndrezBl

Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:10 pm

If they want to change the prices , first, they must fix biggest issues like the lag , the hoppers and also the spawners because they glitch often. Why these staff make changes in a server that doesn't even work properly? Survival is dying now, I was waiting for a change when they upgrade survival to a more recent version. Now , we just went from bad to worse. Thanks to them for being so responsible with their players and donors.

MinecraftKnight

Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:56 am

Cactus is so nerfed I am forced to severely upgrade my farm... before the prices became seriously nerfed, my money rocketed p EZ because my cacti farm is ginormous. Now... ice cream, double banana split and FUDGE.

Hesamsameni

Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:30 am

Piguatic wrote:
Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:15 pm
Omg i wanted to buy a rank but tommorow i sawed that prices for iron changed!!?! WTF? Wake up Please change this and repair the server!!!
Sawed?

• Information