PVP should be disabled in survival

Survival is the game mode in which players must collect resources, build structures, battle mobs, manage hunger, and explore the land in an effort to survive and thrive.

Moderators: HeadAdmin, Owner

DeadlyHonour

Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:16 pm

We have a PVP warp in survival so why is PVP enabled in the normal world?
I was walking around and someone teleported to me. I did not know what his intentions were, and than he killed in my back and stole all of the gear.
Including Heracles Longbow and a Sword of Attila. A helper told me that that was allowed, but that is kind of lame.
You have got a PVP arena so don't attack people in the back.

IcarusDuclare

Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:56 am

You should know that a person that you Teleport may have bad plans for you, there is a reason "claim" exist, make use of it.
Some people want their own arenas with PVP, so disabling it on here would be bad.

Karamel43

Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:31 am

You should never accept random teleportation requests. If he teleports to you, you accept and he kills you, then he is not at fault.
If a random person requests that YOU teleport to THEM, it is highly likely that he will kill you (in which case, he is at fault) and I strongly advise that you record the whole process so you can report him.

Pvp has been enabled in unclaimed lands ever since the invention of Extremecraft and I am convinced that it won't change.
Still, if you want to make a suggestion, you should do so here: https://www.extremecraft.net/suggestions.php

King regards,
Karamel43

• Information