RPG slimefun update request

Dear Admin, if you see this threat, i just want to said you should update the slimefun plugin in RPG like slimefun v4.0 or higher version so we can be able to experience more and get more new thing like more new weapon, armor, magical thing, machine...
It would be great if you update it.
Hope you'll respond soon if you see my threat admin

Re: RPG slimefun update request

304Gamer wrote:Dear Admin, if you see this threat, i just want to said you should update the slimefun plugin in RPG like slimefun v4.0 or higher version so we can be able to experience more and get more new thing like more new weapon, armor, magical thing, machine...

well, there is a 51% chance of new Slimefun being v4, as it has less bugs than 3, I tested it out as NxDs asked me to, it seems fine, but probably we will disable all the 1.10 related items just for the sake of 1.8 clients.
Find Me At RPG & Eggwarz!!

[JrHelper]

[Blender Artist]

Re: RPG slimefun update request

Eon wrote:
304Gamer wrote:Dear Admin, if you see this threat, i just want to said you should update the slimefun plugin in RPG like slimefun v4.0 or higher version so we can be able to experience more and get more new thing like more new weapon, armor, magical thing, machine...

well, there is a 51% chance of new Slimefun being v4, as it has less bugs than 3, I tested it out as NxDs asked me to, it seems fine, but probably we will disable all the 1.10 related items just for the sake of 1.8 clients.

Eon, so there still a chance that you guys will update the slimefun plugin?