so..........

inGameName: marcelothecat

Date Of Ban (Estimate if needed): 2017-01-08

Why Were You Banned? (Hacks, etc): Banned for kilaura

Why Do You Think You Should Be Unbanned?: I think i should get unbanned because extremecraft is my favorite server and i played on it for about 3/4 months now plus is spend some money on title/ranks all that.

Anything Else You'd Like To Admit?: ;Asalamwalacom fellow helpers it has come to my attention mans has got falsley banned for the secon time at 17:55 08/01/2017
i was banned for killaura https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-EAzz_RI0s this video does not show anything because i use the better pvp mod
Why i should be unbanned; Because i dont hack revilo reports me everyday to kingjosh and mikestrike for me hacking he has a vendetta against me for insiding him and this is true he said he knows them irl so i was scared at first because i dont want to get false banned well this is out now im not happy i come back from school going to buy a new rank and i come home to a picture saying banned for killaura not on man not on well gl on my ban -_- thanks for time guys

Re: so..........

First off, I didn't understand anything you said. Second, you said you don't hack and that you just use a "better pvp mod". You realize that a "better pvp mod" is a hack right?
The true art of Karate lies not in victory, but in perfection of self-character.

Ocean_Panda wrote:First off, I didn't understand anything you said. Second, you said you don't hack and that you just use a "better pvp mod". You realize that a "better pvp mod" is a hack right?

Better PvP mod isn't a hack. It's just a status HUD.

BruteWarrior wrote:
Ocean_Panda wrote:First off, I didn't understand anything you said. Second, you said you don't hack and that you just use a "better pvp mod". You realize that a "better pvp mod" is a hack right?

Better PvP mod isn't a hack. It's just a status HUD.

Sorry for the misunderstanding, I thought by "better pvp mod" he meant "Killaura" but didn't actually know what it is called. Apologies to the owner of this appeal for my lack of knowledge.
The true art of Karate lies not in victory, but in perfection of self-character.