Re: Guitar Respect (he should get demoted)

LightSoars wrote:
Ruvim123 wrote:Ok to be honest I see no hacks he's in a corner and waiting for ppl to come and what if he saw him with the corner of his eye and went for a bow shot the. Saw the other man comeing back so he tried to get a quick k shot in and if he had aim bot he would of shot the man coming up but he missed like all his shots in the vid so yea

But he has labymod
[+] Click to show/hide
So what if you have 1.8 animations, you still used the mod. (Stay banned)

WITH 1.8 ANIMATIONS SO ITS NOT 1.7 PACKAGE !
I know it i told my friend to use LabyMod but i dont use it anymore but i lagg without labymod

LogischerBasti_ wrote:
LightSoars wrote:
Ruvim123 wrote:Ok to be honest I see no hacks he's in a corner and waiting for ppl to come and what if he saw him with the corner of his eye and went for a bow shot the. Saw the other man comeing back so he tried to get a quick k shot in and if he had aim bot he would of shot the man coming up but he missed like all his shots in the vid so yea

But he has labymod
[+] Click to show/hide

I know it i told my friend to use LabyMod but i dont use it anymore but i lagg without labymod

Geez, man... he still used the mods. Even if he used the mods with no animations (Not sure how you would do that though), he'd have already used the mod. Get what Im saying?
[+] Click to show/hide
there was even a post about this :/
LightSoars was banned 1 second ago. Reason:Thought to have a hack client, but doesnt hack anyways :/
Nxds is the new Owner?Find out in the new episode of Dragon Ball Super

LightSoars wrote:
LogischerBasti_ wrote:
LightSoars wrote:But he has labymod
[+] Click to show/hide

Geez, man... he still used the mods. Even if he used the mods with no animations (Not sure how you would do that though), he'd have already used the mod. Get what Im saying?
[+] Click to show/hide
there was even a post about this :/

ight man =D
Join us WarriorOfHades the best
WarrorOfHades vs PhilippineDeathSquad
Only play at 1-6 am some where between there if you ever want to play with me
Make Egg wars spawn great again! To where all maps are played and would be seen together

SteinAssasin wrote:Hmm i got now again unfairly banned i dont understand the server there is a hacker which hit everyone in a 3v1 and you dont ban him you ban legit player but unlegit not. :(

You didn't record him and you are talking about that hacker here lol. And also, laby mod is not allowed.
My spoiler isn't working D:
[+] Click to show/hide
Nub

BlackAurora wrote:
SteinAssasin wrote:Hmm i got now again unfairly banned i dont understand the server there is a hacker which hit everyone in a 3v1 and you dont ban him you ban legit player but unlegit not. :(

You didn't record him and you are talking about that hacker here lol. And also, laby mod is not allowed.

I got 3 records of DavagonV abusing /Afk in pvp and then i did /helpop so Guitar could help me and after that i didnt relog once so it means i dont use hacks if i send the video or ?