Re: Build Battle - 2017

NxDs wrote:

To inaugurate the new coming year we decided to host another Build Battle Contest!
This time you'll be asked to build a new spawn for our SkyBlock server :D

The contest will end the 14th January 2017 and the winners will be announced in the following days.

How to sign up?
Just post a reply under this announcement with the coordinates of your plot or the plot ID on creative on which you built the spawn.
Note: you must submit the plot ID before the 14th of January!

Can I ask help to friends?
Yes but the winner can be only one.

What can I win?
You'll get the chance to win a title of your choice between 58 available titles from our store! (http://extremecraftnet.buycraft.net/category/753699)
Plus the chance to be hired as Builder and collaborate with our Builders Team! (optional, you can decide to refuse this one).

What style should I use? Medieval? Modern? Fantasy?
Any goes, you're free to pick the style you like the most.

What should I put in it?
You are free to add everything you want, the only restriction is to not use redstone, clocks, hoppers, etc
We just require a shop, a spawn point, a place for crates and if you want an arena as well

Do I have to build on Creative server?
Yes, we accept buildings coming from our Creative server only.

How big should it be?
Since the default plot size is 100x100 blocks that would be fine, if you have more than 1 plot merged you can make it bigger but not bigger than 200x200.
Note: if you think 100x100 is not enough for you build as much as you can, if we'll consider it good we'll give you a bigger plot to complete it.

Good luck! :D

Re: Build Battle - 2017

Hi, I would like to competite in this build contest, my friend told me to build an SkyBlock lobby so I did as big as I could. These are coordinates and Plot ID

Coordinates: XYZ: -12838 / 65 / 17078

Plot ID: -188;159

Good luck to everybody.