HideAndSeek Suggestions

You can post under here all your suggestions to improve /go hideandseek server!
We'll try to review them when we get the chance, please don't bump your suggestions!
There are no friends on the internet, just people behaving in a way to delay their ban. No mercy for you, fools.

Re: HideAndSeek Suggestions

I have actually said that before, but bare with me. So, there has been a glitch happening lately (must be client-side) that affects the whole gameplay. You see, sometimes, when using the Disguise selector, some items "seep" through. Most usually, a firework and a diamond. The problem with those items is that they are not blocks, just entities. You have no (or just little, I have not checked) hitbox and you are invisible. This is a game destroyer as seekers will practically never find you. I would like this to be checked out and possibly fixed. Thanks.
Being a staff member is probably the biggest privilege I have ever encountered. Hopefully, someday, I will acquire that privilege again.
Ad mortem festinamus peccare desistamus...Et in ultima momenta, Memento Mori
[Resigned] **Click**

#LouxrayTheAncientNxDsFangirl

Louxray wrote:I have actually said that before, but bare with me. So, there has been a glitch happening lately (must be client-side) that affects the whole gameplay. You see, sometimes, when using the Disguise selector, some items "seep" through. Most usually, a firework and a diamond. The problem with those items is that they are not blocks, just entities. You have no (or just little, I have not checked) hitbox and you are invisible. This is a game destroyer as seekers will practically never find you. I would like this to be checked out and possibly fixed. Thanks.

This was fixed already

The bug is still here. Hide and Seek isn't fun this way (especially for the Seekers)

On another note, the bug seems to have affected the Disguise Detector, too. I spent 3000 coins on it. If more details are necessary: Every time you use the Detector, you get a list in the chat of the hiders. The list starts with blue dashed line and ends the same. When using the Detector with the bug, I get only 2 blue dashed lines without any hider list which makes the Perk practically useless

Some maps are too large to find hiders. We should be playing in some regular rooms... Not an entire Planet! Please work on that. And hiders should be able to identify eachother. Where's the fun in not being able to do that?
Stupid People are Dangerous. -The Hunger Games