Re: Prison Suggestions

NXDs can you help me. I think I am probably gone buy the MVP kit soon but before I buy it I want to know what it can do. I want know how many things you can put on /ah and if you can sell your entire envintory with aa command.
BTW I Quit ExtremeCraft if you are wondering
[Extreme]
You can't find me on Prison
Illunminate confirmed

THEcowKILL3R wrote:NXDs can you help me. I think I am probably gone buy the MVP kit soon but before I buy it I want to know what it can do. I want know how many things you can put on /ah and if you can sell your entire envintory with aa command.

When you enter the shop and click buy, it shows you everything that comes with said rank. The you have the option to continue or cancel. As for /ah,
I don't believe amount stuff changes.
-=-JrMod-=-

:c

Check me out!:
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/toastypuchu/?hl=en
Patreon (support me!): https://www.patreon.com/ToastyPuchu
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfTnvywZX-y5k8tesunuouA

Shop. /warp shop is a good place to buy all your pvp stuff like diamond amour, swords, golden apples, potions, and more. Shop may be awsome but it is not enough. I am going to talk about things that /shop should have. One thing that shop should have that annoys me so much is that for the golden section they don't sell golden swords and picks. They did this so they could have a parts of shop that allows players to sell their enderpearls and tnt. Thy should just make shop bigger so that does not happen. The next thing might seem to OP but I think that shop should also sell splash potions for a lot of money because you can almost instantly throw them.
[Extreme]
Illunminate confirmed

Pls read because I worked hard on writing this. I know many mods disagree with the use of /pay but I have reasons that /pay should be allowed. You have probably already heard many people saying reasons on why /pay is cool but I am going to focus on something very different. Players on prisions can already easily pay each other using very simple things. This is how they do it, First the players would probably msg each other and think of a price to pay each other. Secondly the person being payed would put something worthless on /ah for the amount of money that the player wishes to be payed. Finally the person paying the other person buys the item from the person being payed. This stratage is very commonly used and almost everbody on prisions uses this very frequently. Because you don't want to encourage "exploiting" you should probaly just add /pay and not try to stop the thing on /ah becaus it would be very hard and almost "impossible"
[Extreme]
Illunminate confirmed

Sypin wrote:
THEcowKILL3R wrote:NXDs can you help me. I think I am probably gone buy the MVP kit soon but before I buy it I want to know what it can do. I want know how many things you can put on /ah and if you can sell your entire envintory with aa command.

When you enter the shop and click buy, it shows you everything that comes with said rank. The you have the option to continue or cancel. As for /ah,

It does. As member, I could only list one. As MVP I can list up to three.

You cannot use /sell all as MVP.

That is for extreme I think.

Prison perks are not listed in the shop, and that kinda bugged me when I bought MVP.
Clueless little butterfly. Don't mind me please.

HornedVermin wrote:Fortune have to multiply blocks/ores like iron/coal/diamond I have joined server that have this plugin so it be worth to have it

I think that that could be added to OP Prison (if they ever release it) but its not necessary here. I had to go through loads of mining without blocks being multiplied and would kinda be annoyed if it was added.

butterfly_21 wrote:
Sypin wrote:

Prison perks are not listed in the shop, and that kinda bugged me when I bought MVP.

Sorry for having this so long but butterfly how exactly do u buy the MVP kit.
I mean do u have to be actually on Extreme Craft when you do it or not?
[Extreme]
Illunminate confirmed

THEcowKILL3R wrote:
butterfly_21 wrote:
Sypin wrote:

Sorry for having this so long but butterfly how exactly do u buy the MVP kit.
I mean do u have to be actually on Extreme Craft when you do it or not?

No, I think its automatically added to your account. I don't think you have to be online. But from your signature I assume you bought extreme already and know this xD.