Skywars Suggestions

You can post under here all your suggestions to improve /go skywars server!
We'll try to review them when we get the chance, please don't bump your suggestions!
There are no friends on the internet, just people behaving in a way to delay their ban. No mercy for you, fools.

Re: Skywars Suggestions

1) A refill after 5 minute have passed.
2) Add enderpearls at mid chests.
3) Add a player tracker compass because A LOT of players hide in the most stupid places and it should be like the Survival Games one : Name/Number of blocks away/Direction
Gonna take a pause soon.

NoHaxJustAndrew wrote:1) A refill after 5 minute have passed.
3) Add a player tracker compass because A LOT of players hide in the most stupid places and it should be like the Survival Games one : Name/Number of blocks away/Direction

1. Most of the games dont even go for 5mins. Most of the popular maps are 8 player and 4 player maps only. So refill is unnnecassary.

2. Enderpearls spawns randomly in one's island and it is soooo rare. And it is also not op skywars. It is a normal one. So if u want e pearl then u can play either spacewars or blitz or treefall maps which are op or u need VIP rank player to choose op mode for any maps.

3. That is the fun. You gotta find them and kill them. In surv games, u need to survive so u will need compass but here u can just equip and kill them. So compass is not a good idea.
I have many problems in my life,but my lips don't know that, they always smile :)

[+] Click to show/hide
Returned! Well not the one I wanted tho :/

Skywars Teams
Change Chest Selection To Basic Mode , Normal Mode , Insane Mode (only for vip+)
Never Give Up On Your Dreams Because You Can Achieve Something That You Want.
:dark: Blank Inside Of Me :dark:

we work in dark to serve the light we are Assassins

H20Enderman wrote:1) A refill after 5 minute have passed.

1st idea: I'd like that too, for Members sucks when there's no refill bcz they don't have some useful kits xd
2nd idea: Gud idea, that's some kinda of reward bcz u r 1st on mid ;3
3rd idea: Most of players who doesn't have gear or weapon hide, like they bury themselves in ground untill game ends, to players who doesn't like to loose in a stupid way, it's perfect! c;

XxBenthorZMxX wrote:
NoHaxJustAndrew wrote:1) A refill after 5 minute have passed.

1. Most of the games dont even go for 5mins. Most of the popular maps are 8 player and 4 player maps only. So refill is unnnecassary.

2. Enderpearls spawns randomly in one's island and it is soooo rare. And it is also not op skywars. It is a normal one. So if u want e pearl then u can play either spacewars or blitz or treefall maps which are op or u need VIP rank player to choose op mode for any maps.

3. That is the fun. You gotta find them and kill them. In surv games, u need to survive so u will need compass but here u can just equip and kill them. So compass is not a good idea.

Um, I understand your point on the first two, but tell me, what is fun about searching for several minutes to find someone who is probably afk underneath a random place on the map? It's annoying, so no.3 should definitely be implemented.
At your service!

Follow me on Twitter! https://twitter.com/wailingwailord

Find me on Egg Wars! ^-^

Hi! Its me MCSlasher.
Im here to suggest something i think would be making the skywars look good.

Im suggesting, can we create a Clan in Skywars like faction but doesn't have anything just join or leave in clan making the title [Member] look good and the 'Member' is always there if the player doesn't have a clan yet.

Clan:
Like me, if i create a clan named TeamMC
Used:
Only 1 Leader each clan and all the others are Member but if they join my Clan (if) there Member title will be replace a TeamMC.
Clan are used to become enjoyful and fun because they have a friends and know each other and fight will other clans and become a most Famous clan.

Thanks! I hope this will be addded, only simple idea.
Regards`
Top3 MCSlasher
MCSlasher Will Be You're Friend And Help You Out In Many Ways

MCSlasher Is The Best

[Friendly]

[YouTuber]MCSlasher
Join TeamMC Today!!!
https://www.youtube.com/c/MCSlasher
https://discord.gg/vEapFTJ

Skywars

[Top4]MCSlasher

Kindly Subcribe to my channel for more everyday Gameplay.