Re: Scammers will get banned or no?

TheKillerNL wrote:
CreepyPasta wrote:
TheGhostGamer wrote:
I believe that something can be done but you must wait until a staff member sees this and he/she will tell you

So is there any high chance I could get the money back?

Want my kits?

What kind of kit? Basic Kit? No thanks.
*padum tss*
[+] Click to show/hide
U JUST CLICKED ON THE FRIKIN' BUTTON

[+] Click to show/hide
CreepyPasta has been warned by Staff for: TOO MUCH CAPS

CreepyPasta wrote:I've met these two guys on /pvp. I know the game name of the other guy and the name was Osalas. The other guy, I met him on Skype. His name was something like "OverDose". (I'll not say it to the public. I know his Skype name.) I payed Osalas 400k(!) and I felt there that they would scam. (I already payed this time.) Then Osalas went offline to Skype and deleted me in his contact. Because it shows question mark on the circle thingy that shows online status. Then I went to the group chat tab, there I was trying to talk to OverDose and he said he got to go sleep... Done. He left and I don't know the next move. Can somebody help at least a little bit?

Consider noticing this post staffs.

All I have to say is that Scamming is allowed. Also love your icon pic.
Mah name is UrbanDeathRaven

[+] Click to show/hide
Also check out some epic PvP in OP survival /playerwarp zooombiee

UrbanDeathRaven wrote:
CreepyPasta wrote:I've met these two guys on /pvp. I know the game name of the other guy and the name was Osalas. The other guy, I met him on Skype. His name was something like "OverDose". (I'll not say it to the public. I know his Skype name.) I payed Osalas 400k(!) and I felt there that they would scam. (I already payed this time.) Then Osalas went offline to Skype and deleted me in his contact. Because it shows question mark on the circle thingy that shows online status. Then I went to the group chat tab, there I was trying to talk to OverDose and he said he got to go sleep... Done. He left and I don't know the next move. Can somebody help at least a little bit?

this post is three months old.. dont necropost pls D:
[+] Click to show/hide
QueenFlowerBloom was previously known as WhySoQueeny, MissQueenyYT, Savage_Snorlax and Snarlz23

[+] Click to show/hide
nab

QueenFlowerBloom wrote:
UrbanDeathRaven wrote:

this post is three months old.. dont necropost pls D:

I didn't repost this .-.
*padum tss*
[+] Click to show/hide
U JUST CLICKED ON THE FRIKIN' BUTTON

[+] Click to show/hide
CreepyPasta has been warned by Staff for: TOO MUCH CAPS