NoHaksJustDerp JrStaff Application REPLY

Title of the application - JrHelper

InGameName: NoHaksJustDerp

Gender (yes, we must know): Boy

Where are you from: USA

What languages do you speak: English and a bit of spanish

Tell us a little bit about yourself: Good morning or afternoon. I love to play sports including soccer and tennis and have achieved very good results in school. Some of you may know me but if you do not. Im muslim but Please dont hate on me, I am not a terrorist and if people do i would report them and if I get the rank even ban them. My real name is Chase.

How many hours can you contribute each day and which days: I will contribute about 5 or 6 hours on Saturday and Sunday. On weekdays I will contribute about half on hour on each day.

How would you rate your behaviour in chat, and why (1 being bad, to 10 being flawless): I would definitely be a 8 because I would not consider myself to be flawless as no one can be flawless.

Any previous experience with any kind of moderation: No but I have tried for Jr Staff about a year ago.

What has motivated you to apply for a staff position on ExtremeCraft: Well, I love this server and I strongly dislike hackers and bullies. I would love this server to be friendly and would definitely spread news about this server(good news) on social media. I think this server could improve with someone like me to be staff.

Why should we choose you to become a JrHelper: I am loyal and will contribute as much as I can to this server. I am friendly and will be kind to all the staff and players, but I would release hell onto the bullies and hackers.

In what ways could you positively contribute to the community:
1. Spreading word about this server on social media
2. Helping people in need
3. Being kind to one another.

Do you agree to help any and all players who request your assistance, even if you are not accepted? Explain why this is important: Yes, this is important because being a staff member doesn't mean people have to like you. You should still help your enemies and not be selfish or mope about it. You have to show people that you are a leader and do not easily get angry.

Any additional information you'd like to add: No, except for the fact that the server needs a better anti-cheat

Declaration by the candidate:
I hereby declare that all the particulars stated in the application are true to the best of my knowledge, and belief. I have read the admission procedure from the above post, and I shall abide by the terms, and conditions therein. In event of suppression or distortion of any information provided in my application form, I understand that my admission is liable to be canceled. I also understand that the decision regarding my application will be final, and I shall abide by their decision. Further, if admitted, I promise to abide by the rules, and regulations as applicable during the course of my staff duration.

Hi, first things first Im da realist
Last edited by NoHaksJustDerp on Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hey guys, I have a dream to become mod and lets make it true by starting with JrHelper.

#Derpy4Staff

Please dont hate on the server, no one needs haters, but some need donaters and loyal players so Join extremecraft now! Play.Extremecraft,.Net

Re: NoHaksJustDerp JrStaff Application

No, I joined forums 2day I have another account which I lost when I moved to new pc
Hey guys, I have a dream to become mod and lets make it true by starting with JrHelper.

#Derpy4Staff

Please dont hate on the server, no one needs haters, but some need donaters and loyal players so Join extremecraft now! Play.Extremecraft,.Net