Re: /reconnect.

iStillTriHard wrote:So, if you play minigames a lot, then you'll know that some times you get kicked from a game for anti kb, KA or you may lag out...(the game might be really intense or, maybe you were soo close to winning, and you get kicked, ik that feeling. )

How this command works is that, once you get kicked from a game..
You can come back to the minigames' lobby and /reconnect to get back into the game you were in ( this obviously means you can't connect to a finished game.)

It would be really nice for the players that still play imo..(coz i kinda quit?)

-1 because what if a hacker gets kicked for hacking (which rarely happens) and then he rejoins and it would suck again

EVERYONE IS RIGHT!!
#Sp0OnZ Is the best thing you can get out of a legendary crate key

AveXUchiha wrote:
iStillTriHard wrote:So, if you play minigames a lot, then you'll know that some times you get kicked from a game for anti kb, KA or you may lag out...(the game might be really intense or, maybe you were soo close to winning, and you get kicked, ik that feeling. )

You can come back to the minigames' lobby and /reconnect to get back into the game you were in ( this obviously means you can't connect to a finished game.)

It would be really nice for the players that still play imo..(coz i kinda quit?)

-1 because what if a hacker gets kicked for hacking (which rarely happens) and then he rejoins and it would suck again

He's right
Am I supose to write something in here?

[+] Click to show/hide
Nub

[+] Click to show/hide
I am a nub

doritopanda wrote:
AveXUchiha wrote:

He's right

^
Gonna take a pause soon.

+1 great idea actually u got it from hypixel xD
"We all make choices in life, but in the end our choices make us.

iStillTriHard wrote:Edit: Nvm..

It'd be a great command if the anti-cheat worked properly, idrk which autistic Dev made an anti cheat that kicks hackers without banning them, lmao.
Ángel de la muerte
I might rotten in hell, but no one said you're not coming with me
(͡ ͡° ͜ つ ͡͡°) 

Clqwz wrote:

It'd be a great command if the anti-cheat worked properly, idrk which autistic Dev made an anti cheat that kicks hackers without banning them, lmao.

Clqwz, the reason the anti-cheat doesn't ban the players and it only kicks them is because sometimes the anti-cheat system can be wrong. You can't create an anti-cheat that is perfect, that is physically impossible. The anti-cheat kicks possible hackers. If the anti-cheat accidentally detects a normal player as a hacker and bans that player, complete havoc will start. The EC developers didn't make this anti-cheat, so this is the best anti-cheat they can get without creating their own; and creating their own is a big project. We only have 2 developers so they aren't planning on making their own anti-cheat plugin anytime soon.
As I look back on my life, I realize that every time I thought I was being rejected from something good, I was actually being re-directed to something better.

Clqwz wrote:It'd be a great command if the anti-cheat worked properly, idrk which autistic Dev made an anti cheat that kicks hackers without banning them, lmao.

The anti-cheats which are bad at catching hackers will never ban a person the AC thinks is hacking because its bad at catching hackers and will probably ban legit players

EVERYONE IS RIGHT!!
#Sp0OnZ Is the best thing you can get out of a legendary crate key

Clqwz wrote:

Ah, I got kicked sometimes :{
[Ex-JrHelper]
I will be back.