Ebsan's Builder Application #2

Title of application: Ebsan's Builder Application.
InGameName: ebsan_neon.
Where are you from: I am from India but I stay in UAE (United Arab Emirates).
Your TimeZone: UAE Time
Tell us a little bit of yourself: I'm a kind guy but who rages sometimes and I am still trying to stop my habit of raging and I'm a school Prefect as in a Council Member for discipline. I have Legend rank on the server. I know the basics of building : First is to start off your build small and decent , When building a house or a structure it would look better when it is Symmetric.
- I've learned from my mistakes and I don't wanna do it again.
- I'm a hard worker--always doing my job every day!
- I can use my strong intelligence to answer their problems.
- I'm very familiar with all of the rules because I always read them.
- I'm always active in the forums to help and I am always open if you have any problems.
- I know staff role, being nice and mature enough. And to be able to solve problems quickly.
- I always love working with a group.
- I'm a fast learner.
I don't wanna say that "you should pick me out of all another applicant"
I don't wanna be so much confident to myself.
All I want to say is,
My heart is fully ready to give help, love, and peace to the server.
And I don't wanna let my positive ways decrease and let my negative ways increase.
You should pick me to be a staff because I am very active, very intelligent and mature as being a staff member. I know most of the commands and I know when it is the appropriate time to use them. I am very kind and honest to players, I will never lie or give people wrong information. I am also very skilled at catching hackers and working well with players. Another example why you should pick me as a staff member is that I am experienced. I use to be a Mod on a server which went down 1 or 2 months ago. I know most of commands as being a mod. Not to mention I take things very seriously. I have many ideas on how to improving the server . When it comes to advertising servers I get the job done . I assure I will try to do the same with this server as I love helping.
What languages do you speak: English and Malayalam.
When did you start playing minecraft : When I was 9 . So Id say at 2014.
How long does your building experience extend: As soon I had started playing minecraft , I realised I was good at parkour and building . Ever since that day Ive practiced on both parkour and building so that I would be perfect at it . So I'd say about 2 to 3 Years.
Do you have a specific style of building: Yes I do , I do modern builds. Other builds are performed but only if really needed.
How many hours can you contribute each day and which days: I can contribute half a hour to 1 and a half hour a day . Maybe more hours on Thursdays.
My Builds : http://imgur.com/a/WUUmp
Any additional information you'd like to add: Yes , Since its builder application there isn't much to talk other than seeing my builds.

Declaration by the candidate:
I hereby declare that all the particulars stated in the application are true to the best of my knowledge and belief. I have read the admission procedure from the above post and I shall abide by the terms and conditions therein. In event of suppression or distortion of any information provided in my application form, I understand that my admission to the staff team is liable to be cancelled. I also understand that the decision of the authorities regarding my application will be final and I shall abide by their decision. Further, if admitted, I promise to abide by the rules and regulations as applicable during the course of my staff duration.

I hope I get selected and to the others who are applying for staff , Good Luck!
Last edited by ebsan_neon on Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yolo mode Activate

Justice For Life