SuperSteve2126's Staff Application

Jakob Johnson’s application

InGameName: SuperSteve2126

Where are you from: Naples, Florida

What languages do you speak: English and a little bit of Spanish, as I am currently taking Pre-Aixe Spanish 2.

Tell us a little bit about yourself: As a person, I believe that each person should have an equal opportunity to be helped, and if no one is going to help them, someone must rise to the call to help them, just as a soldier rises to the call of duty to defend his country.

How many hours can you contribute each day and which days: Daily, I will probably be able to be on 1 or 2 hours, but I am not making any promises.

How would you rate your behaviour in chat, and why (1 being bad, to 10 being flawless): I would rate myself an 8 in chat, as I haven't cursed or anything, although I sometimes do spam, like for people to do something, of join something. Especially in skywars, when I am trying to get people to join a certain map.

Any previous experience with any kind of moderation: No, I have never been a moderator. This will be my first time.

What has motivated you to apply for a staff position on ExtremeCraft: I have been playing on ExtremeCraft for a year or so now, it is my favorite server, and I thought it would be fun to help others, to make their game experience as fun as possible.

Why should we choose you to become a JrHelper: You should choose me to be a JrHelper because I will keep an eye on the chat, and watch for anybody asking for help. I was once briefed on creative mode, so I know what it feels like, and I will help anybody fix their plot if they are briefed, and I will tell them how to access the list of people on their plot, so they can kick everybody off of their plot, hopefully including the griefer. In all of the other servers, if somebody needs help building, or they want to access a menu of the game mode, to buy something like glass color in skywars, I will tell them how.

In what ways could you positively contribute to the community: As a JrHelper, I will do just that; help. I know most people say that, but I am different. If nobody asks for help, I will offer help, and then someone might realize they need help, the will tell me, and then I will help them. That is how I could positively contribute to the ExtemeCraft community.

Do you agree to help any and all players who request your assistance, even if you are not accepted? Explain why this is important: Yes. I believe, just like in the Declaration of Independence, that all men are created equal, and no matter what, they each deserve help, no matter how ridiculous their request is.

Any additional informational you'd like to add: The only I would like to add is that if I am selected, I will help people to the fullest extent of my capabilities.

Declaration by the candidate:
I hereby declare that all the particulars stated in the application are true to the best of my knowledge and belief. I have read the admission procedure from the above post and i shall abide by the terms and conditions therein. In event of suppression or distortion of any information provided in my application form, I understand that my admission to the staff team is liable to be cancelled. I also understand that the decision of the authorities regarding my application will be final and i shall abide by their decision. Further, if admitted, I promise to abide by the rules and regulations as applicable during the course of my staff duration.

Re: SuperSteve2126's Staff Application

SuperSteve2126 wrote:
gengarbrandyn wrote:Wow! Good luck!

Another floridian.. (I am one)

Thank you very much

Please do not bump your post
Good luck
Become serious

To be the best you must be able to handle the worst
Be a lover not a fighter, but always fight for what you love
#Extremecraft