[julian16355]'s application for Op-Factions

InGameName: julian16355

Where are you from: United States of America

What languages do you speak: English, and German.

Tell us a little bit about yourself: Well, I am 19 year old male, I have a BIG interest in being a web and server developer. I like to be on my computer everyday, and make my own customized plugins. I am also a BIG fan of the military, and hope to be a US-MC officer one day. Finally, one last thing to say is that, I am a person that corrects people's grammar, or else my OCD will go crazy.

How many hours can you contribute each day and which days: I can be online every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday for 3-4.5 hours.

How would you rate your behavior in chat, and why (1 being bad, to 10 being flawless): I would rate my-self a 9, because I am really mature and respectful, but I may joke around once a while, but not much.

Any previous experience with any kind of moderation: Yes I have, I was a Head-Admin in a server called Craft Realms (Not trying to advertise). My role specifically in the server was to, handle player's donation problems, train Trial-Mods, and manage t-mod applications. It was a fun experience being with the staff team, until the server's owner couldn't sustain the server anymore, that's when I lost my "job" at that server. Anyways, I had a LOT of friends at that server because I was very helpful, and finally, It was the server where I first got granted a staff rank.

What has motivated you to apply for a staff position on ExtremeCraft: The fact that this server has a lot of people, I felt I wanted to be a helper, and help other players. I tried to help other players as normal player, it was until a few days ago, I have felt I have reached a high level of notoriety from people who I've helped a lot, that I decided to step up and tryout for JrHelper.

Why should we choose you to become a JrHelper: I might as well say that I can "catch hackers and spammers", (in which I can but...) I have more to say. I should become a Jr-Helper because, I am a very active person who is willing to put my greatest effort in this server, and in any failure I do, I take full responsibility, I am respectful to my up-higher staff members or/and players, I am really mature, I have GREAT grammar and punctuation (not trying to insult others who are new to English or anything), I am willing to try and be helpful to other players who need it; especially new comers; and if my rank does not give me the permission to do what I need to do to help; I will try to get a higher-rank staff member on. Finally, I will be the player, I won't take my rank as a "haha I'm higher than you", I will take it as a privilege/ chance to BE a helper, and for the times I'm not needed, I'll act as I'm just a regular player, as my players are my priority, not me.

In what ways could you positively contribute to the community: In player terms, I'll donate to the server. In staff terms, I'm willing to answer/help every question or problem, no matter how hard it might be for me. If I can't help the player because of my rank permissions; I will try my very best to contact a higher-rank staff member to help me solve the issue. Finally, I will contribute my time and effort to this server/community, because all it takes is to be active, and being active, means you can be most helpful by staying online and waiting/answering player's questions, or solving a player's problems.

Do you agree to help any and all players who request your assistance, even if you are not accepted? Explain why this is important: Yes. This is important because, staff or not, you are to be the MOST helpful you can, because even if you can't do stuff to solve a player's problem, at least they feel some type of happiness, that someone tried to help them.

Any additional informational you'd like to add: Well, I will just say that I am a developer of C++, JAVA, JAVASCRIPT, PHP, and XQL.
Discord: KonatoK#2324

Declaration by the candidate:
I hereby declare that all the particulars stated in the application are true to the best of my knowledge and belief. I have read the admission procedure from the above post and I shall abide by the terms and conditions therein. In event of suppression or distortion of any information provided in my application form, I understand that my admission to the staff team is liable to be cancelled. I also understand that the decision of the authorities regarding my application will be final and I shall abide by their decision. Further, if admitted, I promise to abide by the rules and regulations as applicable during the course of my staff duration.
Last edited by julian16355 on Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:15 am, edited 2 times in total.

Re: [julian16355]'s application

In my opinion,this person is very mature and active in this server. I may not see him when I am online,but I can say,this person deserves a chance to become a JrHelper (and possibly in the future,I would love to see this person as a moderator)
Btw all I have to advise is,make the application neater.I think you should make the questions bold and/or a readable colour theme.
Good luck neverless. :D
Last edited by RosytheToaster on Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
HOW TO HACK A PC!11111!!!1(101% Not a scam)

Overall, this is a great application, however, it would be better if you add more information to the "Tell us a little bit about yourself" part.
[Legend] [Inferno]
We Work in Dark to serve The Light we are Assassins, Nothing is True Everything is Permitted.

AspectOfPVP wrote:Overall, this is a great application, however, it would be better if you add more information to the "Tell us a little bit about yourself" part.

Thanks, and I feel that I told about my-self enough, it says tell A LITTLE bit of yourself.

julian16355 wrote:
AspectOfPVP wrote:Overall, this is a great application, however, it would be better if you add more information to the "Tell us a little bit about yourself" part.

Thanks, and I feel that I told about my-self enough, it says tell A LITTLE bit of yourself.

Yes, but looking at accepted applications, you lack information at that specific part.
And please don't reply, as it counts as bumping. If you want to chat, please PM me.
[Legend] [Inferno]
We Work in Dark to serve The Light we are Assassins, Nothing is True Everything is Permitted.