Found a Problem With a Map.

Which Map Is It?: Minebuild
What Is The Issue: At The Desert, There is a Chance of Escaping the Entire Map And Getting to the Wilderness Without any Notice.
How Can We Fix This?: I Recommend To Block it Up With Glass So No one Can Escape the Map.
Have You Attempted This?: Yes I Did, It was not Supposed to be Opened Completely.
How Could You Escape it?: First, Attempt to Climb Up The Mountain, Then Jump Off after, And Run For a Few Seconds You Will See a Big Hole, Continue to Run Until You Find Water, Swim Up And There You Go.
Is This Your First Time Reporting This?: Yes! :confused:

*Read It Completely Before Starting a Comment, Thank You.*
I Smile, You Smile. :)

Re: Found a Problem With a Map.

The same thing with theshrine, at the forest there is a hole through the glass that players are able to go through.
I once feared the dark, until one day I realized, I feared the best ally I could have; I tread amidst the dark and I in return, lets it envelop me.

Re: Found a Problem With a Map.

Miss_Craft76 wrote:Which Map Is It?: Minebuild
What Is The Issue: At The Desert, There is a Chance of Escaping the Entire Map And Getting to the Wilderness Without any Notice.
How Can We Fix This?: I Recommend To Block it Up With Glass So No one Can Escape the Map.
Have You Attempted This?: Yes I Did, It was not Supposed to be Opened Completely.
How Could You Escape it?: First, Attempt to Climb Up The Mountain, Then Jump Off after, And Run For a Few Seconds You Will See a Big Hole, Continue to Run Until You Find Water, Swim Up And There You Go.
Is This Your First Time Reporting This?: Yes! :confused:

*Read It Completely Before Starting a Comment, Thank You.*

Yeah, You're Right, There Is A Problem In Minebuild
[Hero] [J̶r̶H̶e̶l̶p̶e̶r̶ ]
Also known as: LuminoPhoenix
(☞゚∀゚)☞ Stalk me:
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWcc3Z ... zMTXnJmmGA
Discord: https://discord.gg/QNvBCeS