Found a Problem With a Map.

Which Map Is It?: Minebuild
What Is The Issue: At The Desert, There is a Chance of Escaping the Entire Map And Getting to the Wilderness Without any Notice.
How Can We Fix This?: I Recommend To Block it Up With Glass So No one Can Escape the Map.
Have You Attempted This?: Yes I Did, It was not Supposed to be Opened Completely.
How Could You Escape it?: First, Attempt to Climb Up The Mountain, Then Jump Off after, And Run For a Few Seconds You Will See a Big Hole, Continue to Run Until You Find Water, Swim Up And There You Go.
Is This Your First Time Reporting This?: Yes! :confused:

*Read It Completely Before Starting a Comment, Thank You.*
I Smile, You Smile. :)

Re: Found a Problem With a Map.

The same thing with theshrine, at the forest there is a hole through the glass that players are able to go through.
"Peace is the greatest lie of all."
"Die with fear in you heart, or fight with blood on your hands."
"Fight as a hero , or die as a coward."
-Guess Who

Re: Found a Problem With a Map.

Miss_Craft76 wrote:Which Map Is It?: Minebuild
What Is The Issue: At The Desert, There is a Chance of Escaping the Entire Map And Getting to the Wilderness Without any Notice.
How Can We Fix This?: I Recommend To Block it Up With Glass So No one Can Escape the Map.
Have You Attempted This?: Yes I Did, It was not Supposed to be Opened Completely.
How Could You Escape it?: First, Attempt to Climb Up The Mountain, Then Jump Off after, And Run For a Few Seconds You Will See a Big Hole, Continue to Run Until You Find Water, Swim Up And There You Go.
Is This Your First Time Reporting This?: Yes! :confused:

*Read It Completely Before Starting a Comment, Thank You.*

Yeah, You're Right, There Is A Problem In Minebuild
The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job and determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves